The Pillowfluffer Part 2 - Temporarily Disabled by Transcendenz

Rebekah looked longingly at the clock on her Macbook. The weekly meeting was over running again. The series of charts blurred together with repetition. Working at a startup company is hard but the long hours were grating to Rebekah. Even her work at home arrangement was starting to collapse as she was called into the office to fight more problems as the company wanted more “Digital presence”. Rebekah was an expert but she had to teach clueless people who had no idea what they were doing. Like every day of her life. She knew every platform off by hand. All of this was just boring repetition.

She looked wistfully at the picture she had on the corner of her laptop. Her fluffy, Marshy seemed to be smiling back at her. Happy and smiling while taking a bath in his special bath harness. Marshy was her special pillowfluffy. Having paid to get his legs removed, she kept him as her beloved pet. Rebekah was a pillowfluffer. Someone who knew that to make a fluffy “Truly happy” they removed their legs so they can be always dependent and happy on their owner. No demands for spaghetti or threats of “Sorry poopies". Perfectly good happy fluffies. They only ever get upset when they miss their owners. She hated the meetings. Less time with Marshy. Less time on the pillow fluffer forums. If only there was a way to be a pillowfluffer and get paid.

The automatic feeder she bought for Marshy seemed like a clairvoyant purchase at this point. She never gets home for feeding times. Sometimes she had to leave early for work before Marshy woke up. This means Marshy has “good days and bad days” as she likes to put it. An embarrassing incident at a local convention almost made her a laughing stock. Lucky for her, the sites owner simply deleted all mentions of the incident.

A good word from her friend Kirsti and a bannhammer for anyone mentioning the incident was all that was needed to keep her moderator powers and status in the community, apparently. The video still made her cringe though. Marshy’s sorry stick was upgraded to a leaner, meaner “Fluffswatter 7000 DX” with electric tip. More rules were enforced. No leaving the bed unless she picked him up. No fluff TV if he was misbehaving.

Marshy still misbehaved from time to time. Random bouts of crying. Repeatedly rolling in his bed for attention or wiggling his stumps and screaming or crying really loudly. Rebekah knew she could control them by reminding him just who he depended on and a stay in the sorry box. But still, he persisted some days even with her patented scented candles to soothe him.

An excruciating two hours later. The employees exited the building and made their goodbyes for the day. Rebekah tramped off to home. She disliked most of them. She showed a picture of Marshy once to the secretary who told her she “Adored fluffies” and owned one herself. She was told to report to HR and not show anyone the picture again.

Rebekah was quite upset. HR was supposed to help, not oppress her and her beautiful fluffy. A slight roll of thunder softly echoed in the distance as the rain started to sweep into the streets in sheets. Rebekah swept her hood up onto her head and began the march to the train home in the wet. At least she will have Marshy. Even if she has to clean up his shit when she gets home.

Rebekah’s phone buzzed in her pocket. She wiped it out to find a direct message to one of her accounts from a friend on the pillow fluff forums “Abuser posting vids BBQing pillows like kebabs on forums. Pls help”.

Trolls, again. The forums always got trolls. Mostly “concerned” posters crying they are cruel taking away fluffies legs (Fucking hugboxers probably are whacking off to hugbox “clop” videos of fluffies having sex right now). But sometimes abusers posting torture videos of very unhappy pillow fluffs being tortured and abused. Rebekah growled started as her mind went into a rage, blocking out the pounding rain and surroundings while furiously swiping her fingers over the on the wet screen keypad “Will deal with sick abuser scum wh-”

HONK

THUMP

Marshy sat alone and shivering in the apartment. He was scared, very scared! It was getting dark! He made scaredy poopies after he heard the loud noises and saw big flashy lights as the sky wawa swept down onto the windows. He wishes he had his hovsies to hide behind.

Usually mummah was there and she would hold him and tell him he was OK. But she was gone. This was bad. Just as bad as the new huwty box and huwty stick!

He got food from the nummies giver earlier and now he couldn’t hold his poopies in after the big loud noises.

Marshy cried. He didn’t smell pretty at all and he had made bad poopies. He knew he was going to be punished.

Mummah would hurt him very badly when she got home. Yet he needed her so much right now

Rebekah moaned in pain as she woke up groggily from the hospital bed. Even the act of her eye moving was a sharp reminder. She rose to try get up out of the bed but only found pain.

“Woah there cowgirl. You’re gonna have to stay there for the moment. I’ll adjust the bed for you”

The nurse gently settled her back down into the bed as he gently adjusted her bed up to a sitting position. Rebekah could only see what looked like an emergency ward. Once she saw past the plaster covered legs. Her body felt like it had been in a war.

The nurse just smiled and tried to keep her comfortable

“Relax. You are in the hospital. It’s all OK. You were just out for a few hours overnight. I’m going to go get the doctor and tell her you are up”

Rebekah groaned again. She was in the hospital. All she remembered was writing a text and then black and….Oh no! Marshy! He’s probably crying his brains out! Rebekah shifted around in an attempt to move but only found pain in her two leg limbs

The doctor walked in the room and smiled at the bed bound patient.

“Ah, the extremely lucky girl. How are you”

Rebekah could only sigh in pain “What happened”

“You were hit by a car, my dear”, the doctor replied. Her bedside manner was charming, to say the least. “The driver hit you after you walked across the road at the lights. You got very lucky he wasn’t going that fast in the car, very lucky he was a trained EMT and very lucky that he was very fast at getting you to the hospital. Texting while walking has a pretty big fatality rate, you know. ”

Rebekah frowned as the doctor pulled out her light and ran it across her eyes to check her response

“You’ll be pleased to know that both the driver and the police won’t be taking anything further since the only damage you did to him was a small dent on his hood where your head hit it. Might be nice to give him a good rating for his uber though” the doctor helpfully explained while checking Rebekah’s eyes with her torch. Rebekah frowned and rolled her eyes in line with the light.

“I’m joking. Hopefully your sense of humor wasn’t knocked out of you” the Doctor rebuked as she put the light back in her pocket

“Your brain seems fine. But something’s on your mind. I know that look anywhere” the doctor mused.

Rebekah relented: “I have a fluffy, I need to get home to it”

The doctor laughed. “I understand. I have had a lot of patients with fluffies. I like fluffies too. They seem terrible and needy at first but are so sweet and friendly companions if you train them right. I can’t see why anyone would hurt one let alone torture one to death for pleasure”

Rebekah felt hazy, but asked quizzically “Do you have one?”

“Oh I got one for my daughter after she got a great report card a while back. Little Amber has been an absolute treasure. A little scared of everything but behaves perfectly fine most of the time. I wish my daughter was that well behaved, really. Taught my daughter a significant amount of responsibility too. Did you get it from the breeder outside of town like I did? He breeds the most well behaved ones I ever seen.”

Rebekah smiled a little “Yeah. I got mine there too. Marshy. He’s………unique”

The Doctor smiled and began to write on the chart “Well, I have some good news for you. We’re able to let you home today. You have two fractures. One slight one in your right tibia and another on your left tarsal. In layman’s terms. One on your shin and one in your foot.” The doctor helpfully pointing out the areas to Rebekah. “You look a lot more banged up than it seems with the bruising on your body but you will be fine in a few days”.

“We’ll be sticking you in a wheelchair while they heal up and schedule you back here to get the casts removed in about a month while you are recovering” she continued. “You got a knock on the head that put you out for a while but no concussion signs. The rest is just a lot of bruising and cuts, we didn’t need to stitch you up and the bruises are nothing a few strong painkillers can’t handle. We’re just going to keep you here for a few hours to let the painkillers do their work then send you home with a sick note for work and your belongings. I’m sure you will be overjoyed to know you can spend some more time with your fluffy. Hopefully they won’t be complaining too much of an empty stomach. Just be careful with the chair for the first few days. Call someone if you need them”

“Oh thank you doctor” Rebekah sighed with relief.

“By the way, make sure that fluffy stays in your line of sight. Don’t let them get caught in the wheels.”

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem”, Rebekah smiled.

Marshy sat in the bed. He felt sore. He cried all night. Mummah was gone. She might never come back. He didn’t dare move a muscle all day. Paranoia took over Marshy. No mummah means munstahs could come for him at any time. The loud light monster was outside all night and trying to get in. The munstah roared and roared so much he put out Marshy’s night light. He tried to be a brave fluffy, but he had no legs to hide from it. He made scaredy poopies and peepees. He didn’t smell pretty at all.

Even the nummies giver seemed scary to Marshy as it deposited his breakfast out earlier on.

Suddenly the door opened. Marshy closed his eyes and sobbed what was potentially his last final sob as the munstah finally got in

And there he saw her.

“MUMMAH! MUMMAH! MUMMAH! MUMMAH!” Marshy cried out

Marshy was overjoyed, but mummah looked so strange…

Rebekah gagged as she rolled through the door. Fluffy poop always smells bad. A whole day of it was a whole new level of stink. This time it was OK though. For once it wasn’t Marshy’s fault. Rebekah wheeled herself up to the desk and patted the overjoyed fluffy calling for her.

“It’s OK sweetie. Mummah’s here and she missed you a lot”

Marshy wiggled his stumps in pure joy as his mother’s hands cradled him in the wheelchair.

“Ugh, you need a bath though”. The fluffy in her arms sobbed a little “Mawshy sowwy fow bad poopies”

Rebekah sighed “It’s OK Marshy. Mommy wasn’t here. Mommy got hurt bad by a car. I know you made poopies and it’s OK. Mommy will clean your bed and forget”

“M-Mawshy wan give mummah huggies. Huggies make evewethin’ bettah. Buh mawshy have nu weggies….huuuu……”

Rebekah’s internal monologue went straight to “Fuck. He’s gonna ask for legs” as it usually did

“Lets take you for a bath then” as she wheeled the fluffy to try make him forget. Rebekah took the bed with her. The EZ Clean bed needed the shit dumped out and a soak too.

Marshy felt relieved. Mummah was home and no more munstahs could get him. But she looked so strange in her wheely thing and she was hurt badly. He could see it, he could feel it.

If there was ever a time in his sad miserable short life Marshy wanted legs, it was now.

He wanted to give huggies too his mummah. He HAD to give huggies to his mummah. She needed to get better.

Marshy felt sad. But he couldn’t cry. Mummah hates crying.

Rebekah ran the water to the right temperature as she strapped Marshy to the special bath harness. Using a rope and pulley system. It lowered the fluffy in for the bath and kept their head above the water. It was originally designed for legged fluffies to ease the stress of bath time and prevent accidental death but it’s comfortable nature seemed to work wonders for pillow fluffs. Rebekah had to reach over, the chair impeded her a bit, but she managed to strap Marshy in comfortably. The fluffy was contentedly waggling its tail.

Rebekah took out her phone. She needed to let everyone know she was fine. And she could do it with the most adorable picture at bath time. She backed herself up to the perfect position for a photo. Marshy smiled. He always loved getting his photo taken. Rebekah didn’t seem happy with the position and swung her chair around in the cramped bathroom, only for her own plastered stumps to hit the harness holders

“Oh fuck”

“MUMMAH HEWP!” the limbless fluffy screamed as he plunged into the water.

Rebekah panicked as Marshy thrashed his stumps about in the water desperately trying to keep its head above water. She couldn’t reach in with the chair. Her own body was in pain j as she tried to bend over but she couldn’t reach the panicking and thrashing fluffy. Rebekah cried out in anguish as she felt the bruises on her body throb in pain. Suddenly she remembered. He’s still in the harness!

“Have you!” she yelled as she pulled the rope attached to the harness to lift out the sodden fluffy. Marshy wailed as she clumsily rolled over and grabbed a towel to dry off the wailing fluffy. She didn’t like Marshy crying but she almost killed him. The fluffy wailed and sniffled as she removed the harness and dried him off. Even the deepest of her own hugs couldn’t bring him back to happiness

Rebekah solemnly dumped the poop out of the bed into the toilet and cleaned off. She almost killed her treasure with her own clumsiness. She really needed to get used to the chair.

Even an apology dinner of spaghetti couldn’t pull Marshy out of his fright. He shivered and didn’t want to finish his spaghetti. The fluffy seemed to calm down a bit in her lap as Rebekah finally stet up her scuffed up laptop and logged onto the Pillow Forums. For the first time, she needed help

“In a wheelchair, need help with Marshy”

A parade of well wishes, confused opinions and “Pillowfluffs are low maintenance” repeats greeted her.

Rebekah sighed. She was in too much pain. She would check it again in the morning. She didn’t need this. After placing Marshy in his now clean bed, she rolled out to the kitchen. A cocktail of painkillers awaited on the counter, helpfully supplied to her by the hospital. She swallowed them all with a glass of water.

After some struggling to get out of the chair, she finally was able to lift herself out and onto the bed.

Rebekah sobbed herself to sleep.

Marshy woke up in the middle of the night. He was very scared. Even when he had his nightlight

Mummah taught him that wawa was good for fluffies.

But the wawa munstah tried to num him today
Wawa is really bad for fluffies!

And that wheelie thing. It’s not a thing. It’s a wheelie munstah trying to hurt Marshy! Ever since it came in the housie it just hurt mummah!

Marshy pulled his stumpies up into what would be the foetal position and wished as hard as he could.

He needed his legs back more than ever. He needed to protect mummah

Rebekah woke up the next morning and pulled her still sore body out of the bed and into the chair. She would have to get used to this routine for the next two months. She checked the cracked screen on her phone again. As she swiped away the few “Hope u r ok” messages she noticed she slept in. Thankfully the auto-feeder would have taken care of Marshy for her.

The fluffy greeted her as she rolled out of her room. Marshy seemed a little cautious of her this morning. No doubt still in shock from the bath incident. After taking her painkillers and some breakfast. Rebekah rolled herself up to the desk and began to check the pillow forums again. Most of the advice she got was not really good at all. But one troll seemed to stick out

“Now you know how they feel you selfish bitch. Put it to sleep so it doesn’t have to suffer any more”

“Fuck off” thought Rebekah as she banned him with a vengeance. She browsed some more to find the one glimpse of light in an ocean of shit.

“Put the litterbox in the bed so you won’t be bending over to put them in the litterbox”

“Good idea” pondered Rebekah. She had a smaller spare one in the storage cabinet for her fluffy supplies. She rolled over and took it out before filling it with some litter.

A quick lesson was given. “Marshy, this is where you do your poopies till mommy is not sick any more OK”. A quick “Otay mummah” and Marshy seemed to get the concept pretty quickly. Not that he would have to since Rebekah just moved him when he needed to go.

Rebekah steadily wheeled her chair around the room. Trying to get used to it. She started looking around for the TV remote to put on some Fluff TV. Suddenly the chair stopped and almost launched her into the couch. Rebekah looked over to see the chair roll back. She found the remote, just not where she wanted it to be.

Marshy freaked out instantly as the black menace rolled back towards him at the desk. In a fit of bravery, he started started screaming. “DUMMEH WHEEW MUNSTAH! NU HUWT MUMMAH!”

Then Marshy uttered the fatal words

“GIF SOWWY POOPIES”

splort

Rebekah groaned on the couch. Her bruises were acting up as she pulled herself onto the couch. She pulled out the phone as she called her neighbour who she trusted with a key. Sandra let herself in to see the befuddled and bruised owner sitting on a couch and a shit covered wheelchair rocking near the desk. After handing over some cleaning supplies out of the closets and rolling the chair over, Sandra left. She knew better than to ask questions.

After a painful cleaning of the chair. Rebekah managed to insert herself back in. She immediately confronted the shitter. “BAD MARSHY!” Rebekah erupted in rage at the terrified fluffy. Rebekah wheeled over the chair to the storage cabinet and picked up the sorry box. The shaking and crying fluffy wailed in her arms as she picked him up by the mane and tossed him in the sorry box

Rebekah was sick of Marshy’s shit for today. She lit a lemon scented candle and sat it on top of the sorry box. Unaware that she bumped it and knocked it over on the box while wheeling herself away. Rebekah huffed off and started watching TV herself.

The candle’s potent lemon scent and hot wax dripped down through the airhole onto the body of the unsuspecting fluffy…

Marshy sat in the box, wailing

What had he done to deserve it.

Suddenly he felt the most awful burning sensation on his rear

The pain! It was so painful! But he couldn’t move at all in the huwty box!

Marshy chirped like a foal. The torment just wouldn’t end.

He needed Mummah. He needed her now!

After a whole month of torment for her and her fluffy, Rebekah was at the hospital. The only mistake she had made was accidentally knocking over the candle on Marshy. But he needed to learn his lesson anyway.

“Well congratulations. Seems like your bones healed perfectly. We can take the casts off them. I know you are used to it but we’re gonna have to take the chair too” the Nurse smiled as she ran the saw through the thick plaster. It was two months later. She had got used to the chair, but the time was now up. It was a shame as she was starting to have some fun with it.

Her legs breathed freely as she moved them around. She never thought she would miss movement so much. She even took an extended walk to the train station just so she could enjoy the feel of walking

She noticed Marshy seemed even happier. Ever since that accident with the candle. He hadn’t moved out of his bed. Nor did he want to move out of his bed. He seems content just being in the bed and happy when his mommy is there. He seemed to squirm a lot while in her lap in the chair though. Thankfully his fluff grew back as well after the waxing

Rebekah almost burst through the door and announced “Look! Mommy is walking again!” to Marshy as she arrived home to the flat. She could almost dance for joy

Rebekah picked Marshy up and hugged him tightly before spinning around the happy fluffy. She whipped out the screen of her repaired phone and took a selfie with the smiling pillowfluff to share with everyone

Marshy was happy. Mummah got her weggies back!

The wheel monster was gone as well!

Marshy had his nice safe bed. He never wanted to leave his nice safe bed ever again. Bad things happen outside the bed.

Mummah was happy again.

Marshy just hoped that if mummah could get her weggies back. Maybe he could get them back one day too….

Rebekah drank her herbal tea as she browsed her laptop. Marshy was sleeping contentedly in his bed. He got a big bowl of spaghetti as a celebration. Poor guy tired himself out gorging on the spaghetti. An alert went off on her moderator panel. Some hugboxer was making a nuisance and wheeled out the argument “How would you feel if you had no legs”. Typical.

Rebekah thought long and hard about what to reply. She needed to shut down the argument before the ban. To her it just came down to two sentences

Don’t be silly. A fluffy can live a perfectly healthy life with no legs. If anything, they are happier without them and completely dependent on their owner for food, love and hugs.

That’s why #PillowFluffsAreHappyFluffs

34 Likes

A slight rise in potential emotional resonance, only to plunge back down into self-delusion and idiocy.

Oh Rebekah, never change. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t hate your fucking guts

16 Likes

Josef: “On the one hand I hate her reasoning. On the other I love her results. Hmm. Would you stab me if I upset you enough?”
Rebekah: “Without a doubt yes.”
Josef: “Okay, you seem like my type.”
Rebekah: “I would insist on you pillowing Crimson if we dated though.”
Crimson: "We’ww see who piwwows who, fuckew.

15 Likes

Oh no, Josef would DESPISE Rebekah. Her hypocrisy alone would be enough to hate her but add in her self-righteousness and faux-Hugbox bullshit and he wouldn’t be able to stay in the same room as her.

Josef might be an abusive prick, but he never pretends to be anything else

9 Likes

ill pay her to kill herself does that count

3 Likes

I genuinely and truly hope Rebekah here gets run over by a runaway boulder or something and Marshy gets a chance at actual happiness.

fantastic story but lord I cannot stand Rebekah

3 Likes

i hope she gets crushed by a grand piano lmao

Do you think Bizarro Universe Rebekah would purposefully try to abuse fluffies in the cruelest ways but accidentally end up making them as happy as possible?

6 Likes

“Ha, I have taken all of your legs, what do you say now Fluffy?”

“Fwuffy hab weggie can-sah bu nu affowd suwgewy. Fank yu nice wady, nyo Fwuffy can wive tu see babbehs gwow up.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

6 Likes

love this

1 Like

I got the same reaction on the booru to the first two stories. That’s why I hit her with a car in this story. Because the people demanded it.

Never said I was gonna kill her though

4 Likes

She should have been turned into a paraplegic. Now her legs don’t work.

2 Likes

I pity the poor bastard living next door

1 Like

For a moment I was hoping that this would be a lesson, but then again you can’t hope with stupid

It’s like how antivaxxers and their kids keep dying of preventable causes but they keep refusing to get vaccinated.

4 Likes

Marshy is still dumb as bricks to think a wheelchiar is a living thing. Does he think the couch is alive too?

I hope she loses her legs so she feels how marshy feels

god pls tell me that leg transplants are possible in your history or that this poor fluffy bastard will know peace someday

I want this bitch obliterated

Oh wow, thank you @WildeFaun for bringing this series back up to the Latest page!

This story was fascinating, really brilliant thought piece. Poor Marshy.

I’m a wheelchair user and a sucker for Pillowfluffs, though it’s an empathetic thing. The story and author’s comments gave me room for some good reflection and space to ask why. Comparing this to The Hoofsie-Munstah by Badmunsta and such a different approach to Pillows, then Tumbly… it’s all been very interesting. The medication has mashed my brain into being unable to put complex thoughts into words, but they’re in there somewhere.

Two thumbs up. <3

3 Likes