the Pregnant Foal part 6 (moonie)

50 Likes

Getting a little too big for her britches. Might need to rectify that

14 Likes

i mean, she might be a bit too hormonal to really stop herself right now…

12 Likes

Even tho she’s being a bratty smarty here she is still cute af

14 Likes

you just need to repeat that until you go pop and I no longer have to watch over your precocious ass

9 Likes

Welp. That’s an abortin’.

8 Likes

Mmmm yes, I can smell the ‘bitch mother syndrome’ coming in nicely.

6 Likes

Bitchy mother syndrome?

5 Likes
8 Likes

Beat me to it. :slight_smile: Nice self reference.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that now.

3 Likes

Heck

1 Like

Leans in real close
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t mind her behavior because

1. She’s likely at the minimum age that a fluffy can begin to have these urges and actually get knocked up or be the one that is knocking them up. Fluffies get to a teenagers point when they reach that age. They are basically just teenagers during puberty.

2. She’s a baby. She doesn’t understand anything

plus no abuse would be needed because she would most likely be broken when the the foals are born dead

7 Likes

She’s a talkie baby. My fluffies reach sexual maturity at about a year old and start having…urges at around 6-10 months.

5 Likes

so she pretty much just started talking in this stage?

3 Likes

Yeah she got preggo about a week after she became a talkie babbeh. It’s a semi-weirdbox situation. She’s one of the first of Crybaby’s litter to walk so thats probably how she get to the old man’s backyard. Whoever got her knocked up is most likely bringing her food and helped her prepare a nest since she is a domestic runaway and a baby who knows nothing of the world and how it works.

8 Likes

well well, there would be also a lot other things tummeh-babbehs probably wouldn’t like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well no help when the babbehs come then.

2 Likes