The Prettiest Fluffy (by SouthernKilling)

Sooo cute. Thin Mint is all set for the catwalk.

“I’m too sexy fow my wub, too sexy for my wub, wubs gonna weave me…”

2 Likes

The true path to happiness and fulfillment isn’t money, or power, or popularity.

It’s unitards.

4 Likes

As long as shes happy what counts , hope she wont shit on it though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t worry. There’s a flap.

5 Likes

Brilliant.

Actually, shit, this basically solves the issue of mothers rejecting their Foals in most cases. You could just frequently remind a mother that you can “fix” any of them. Fuck, you could even say you could “fix” Alicorns for them with a tiny shirt so they get the full childhood.

5 Likes

But which fluffy is PRETTIEST?

3 Likes

Adorable

2 Likes

I cant knit, I have crocheted in my days, however Cross Stitching is more or less what I landed on for irl crafts. I wanted to make all 900+ pokemon but uh hehe that’s probs not gonna happen

1 Like

Why do you this to my poor heart?

1 Like

Like what ?
Come on don’t leave us hanging there.

1 Like

I’ve heard of and seen crazier projects.

1 Like

Eeeee I love it1!!1!

1 Like

Aw, such a cute solution

1 Like

Reminds me of my bestest baby apparel and the crotchet fluffy nuts for fixed stallions stories. xD

Also horse onesies make me smile

2 Likes

Like the monster in a horror movie, I’m sure your imagination will be more horrifying than anything I could tell you. I’ll just say: fuzzy rainbow yarn.

1 Like

I dunno.
I can imagine a lot of eldritch horrors though.

1 Like

Aww, that was adorable! I’m really happy to see Thin Mint so happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I expect this from many domestic Fluffy owners: fluffy feels “ugly”, human figures out best outfit, fluffy feels “right, and pretty”.

Now, hush, I am currently working on a cosplay outfit for my fluffies…

1 Like

Awww how sweet!

And might I say, I’d love to have a pony I could carry in a purse. Hear that chihuahuas?? Your time is NIGH! NIGH, I SAY!! Mwahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Well ain’t that just heart-meltingly wholesome

2 Likes