Prettiest Fluffy in the Whole World by FluffyOD

Good evening, lads and lassies.

94 Likes

Wow that was fast

5 Likes

I’m at work. I’ve been drawing in mspaint in between doing stuff on and off for the last 9 hours, just finished it up (still have 7 more hours of work though, doing a double). But yeah, funny thing is I literally get paid to sit here and draw this shit lmao.

11 Likes

I’m more impressed by your finding of assets. Granted, yeah, I know, image search, but still…

Honestly, I didn’t even know paint could do what I see folks doing with it. I think my last regular use of Paint was in Windows 98 or Millenium…

5 Likes

For this one, I searched:
“guy laughing”
“bumblebee white background”, “dragonfly white background”, etc.
“spaghetti”
“green fur” / “yellow fur” / “horse teeth”
“spilled spaghetti”
And mspaint is still the same exact thing as windows 98. Only thing new they added is the “smearing” paintbrush tool which I use for blood and whatnot.
I’ll also say, that often times, the kinds of pictures I’m able to find dictate what ends up happening in a comic, or how the entire panel will look.
For instance, that green smarty that mauled the other fluffy started off as a much lighter green and his snout was also green, but when I started searching for fur texture for that one panel (lol) I just used the fur texture color I got and went back and changed the smarty as well as change his muzzle so it would match the horse face.

6 Likes

Hahahaha!

Excellent comic

1 Like

Thanks lad.

Second to last panel got me good. xD

Lmao

1 Like

My guy.

I hoped that would catch a few people off guard lmao.
I bet that’s exactly what they’d look like IRL too.

1 Like

Fuckin’ Pacman fluffy.

Hahahaha let them kill each other for a plate of “sketties”, the last fluffy get the “special sketties”.
Of course the “sketties” are poisoned, when the winner eat the “special sketties” he or she dies slowly and in great pain.

fluffy being eaten

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Living the dream, cheers.

1 Like

Great work, that remind me of those super detailed creepy frames in cartoons

1 Like

Lmao. I’m cooking up something special for you. I’ll post it later tonight.

1 Like

2 Likes

Impressive use of photoshop for effect

1 Like

Hot off the presses.