The price of entitlement - 01 (Cmss for nO_Sketties_on_Tuesdays) (InfraredTurbine)

wait what

2 Likes

I usually use these comics to lead me to stories i haven’t read… yet.

2 Likes

No hay una versión en español?

1 Like

Somebody’s gonna get their ass sewn shut for being a bad fluffy.

2 Likes

A lot of ppl commissioned to do, even a tiny bit of comics for their stories like these, so it would lead more visual ppl (I am too tbh) to read some good stories

RandomAirPeople understood it well about 2 years ago, and I did a lot of promotional pics of his story: A heart of Darkness. In the end a lot of ppl read it :v

I also love to do covers for stories <3
last one I did was for a story of @BFM101

3 Likes

Before The Storm, the cover pic is from a scene way in the future when Travis is facing off against an enemy.

I won’t say who that enemy is, but this fight takes place with the storm in full effect. Both literally and metaphorically.

3 Likes

so an entity ?

1 Like

Stop, i can only get so erect.

4 Likes

sorry, no tiengo una version en Español. Mi Español no eres tan bueno para traducir una pagina como esta :1
Hay una persona en la comunidad que siempre traduces los trabajos, pero tengo una memoria de mierda e yo no me recuerdo tu nombre :x

1 Like

No, it’s a physical being. Another Fluffy is all I’ll say

2 Likes

gasp! spoilers!

Dude, your output and the quality of your work are amazing … do you ever sleep or do anything else apart from making art?

1 Like

xD thank you so much!

I work all day, besides that when I’m home I’m either sleeping, drawing or playing something. I don’t like to go out much, so it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, credit where credit is due.

Can relate to not liking to go out that much, also I’m usually too busy with work, theater and hobbies.
I hope you can get around to Atomic Heart soon, it’s a banger.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it was on game pass already xD I’ll be playing it as soon as I get some free time.
At the moment, vampire surivors ended up taking my attention

Oh boy … lost way too much time with Vampire Survivors already. In the end I just worked on getting all the achievements so I had a reason to stop playing and not put any more time into it … and then they released DLC :rofl:

All jokes aside pretty cool game that Vampire Survivors. Have fun.

1 Like

Oh Tangerine oh how wrong you are (deeper voice) sooo, soo wrong :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That spray of shit was a phenomenal panel. The bratty domestic fluffy can be a tired trope in my head, but the comic made me interested immediately in the story.

4 Likes

Well hopefully the bratty shitrat got a painful death.

2 Likes

Oh you have no idea. Lol.

2 Likes