The price of entitlement - 01 (Cmss for nO_Sketties_on_Tuesdays) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll,
Probably you’ve already read The price of entitlement, from @no_sketti_on_tuesdays !
Here’s the first part, of the comic version of this story ^^
Commissioned by @no_sketti_on_tuesdays !

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

137 Likes

I should read more stories because this looks good as fuck. I’m just more visual, I’m not as drawn in by stories as comics

8 Likes

Give the text based stories another shot, there are some genuinely really good writers and stories here

10 Likes

As much as I look forward to the full story, I kinda wish the story is just two pages; this, and the next showing the owner bursting out of the door to hurl a tennis ball at the back of his skull.

6 Likes

Honestly that would be a good alternate ending :rofl:.

3 Likes

The comic works really well and I love how dynamic your action shots are, like Tangerine doing sorry poopies, or bursting through that doggie door.

While the story works the English is off regarding grammar. It’s a pity when there clearly been a lot of love put into this.

4 Likes

thank you!
I also started again to make this kind of “Noses” for them, it looks cute ^^

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the next chapter

1 Like

Ah, a comic to visualize the story of that orange shitrat. Great work on the face in the last panel, instead of being scared or sad, the little shit is just grumpy, such gall and arrogance on that ungrateful rat XD

1 Like

I always loved the idea of a fluffy being spoiled rotten and having their worldview entirely shattered when that ended, only to be replaced with severe abuse.

5 Likes

n0_sKetti AND Turbine, oh i am so here for this! :glee:

2 Likes

Having re-read the story, I’m very excited to see this tale brought to life.

3 Likes

Ohhh yeah baby!!! shit on daddy HARDER!

3 Likes

wait what

2 Likes

I usually use these comics to lead me to stories i haven’t read… yet.

2 Likes

No hay una versión en español?

1 Like

Somebody’s gonna get their ass sewn shut for being a bad fluffy.

2 Likes

A lot of ppl commissioned to do, even a tiny bit of comics for their stories like these, so it would lead more visual ppl (I am too tbh) to read some good stories

RandomAirPeople understood it well about 2 years ago, and I did a lot of promotional pics of his story: A heart of Darkness. In the end a lot of ppl read it :v

I also love to do covers for stories <3
last one I did was for a story of @BFM101

3 Likes

Before The Storm, the cover pic is from a scene way in the future when Travis is facing off against an enemy.

I won’t say who that enemy is, but this fight takes place with the storm in full effect. Both literally and metaphorically.

3 Likes

so an entity ?

1 Like