The price of entitlement - 18 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-18-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

112 Likes

ohhhh the poor baby, he could have changes… sadly its far too late for tangerine… And it seems the snow will be both their fate

10 Likes

Man, of course this worthless fuck would blame his loving and caring special friend. Fucking bully.

I will say, I ways always shocked that he bothered to give his child a blanket to warm them up. Oddly selfless of him.

16 Likes

Oooooh no turdgerine, don’t go blaming your mare for this, you’re going to get your bestest killed and in your final moments on this realm, someone will jam a stick on your poopie place and call you a popsicle!

8 Likes

Finally we reached the moment where tangerine gets punished for being a terrible fluffy
This is gonna be so good

10 Likes

I can only imagine how this’ll go.

5 Likes

Turdy boy, you get that baby warm, or I will slap you so hard you think poopies are sketti. He has a chance. You? Never.

5 Likes

"Man, who could’ve believed that being emotionally abusive to my lifelong partner of six minutes, whilst also physically assaulting my own child in favour of their sibling in front of said partner would lead to her leaving me?

Women, am I right?"

14 Likes

Now he has a tasty bestest babbeh popsicle to keep his energy up

2 Likes

2 Likes

And we fucking hate you too Tangerine, so fuck you and your shitty brat.

4 Likes

So great to see the second part so soon, you can also tell how entitled the little brat is by how quick he went “Wan Die” by some cold.

2 Likes

Ah here we go, the countdown to Tangerine and his little shitbag getting Biblical levels of retribution . Can’t wait to see karma agonizingly come crashing down on them, especially bestest. I don’t know why watching smarties and bestest fluffies endure excruciating pain is so satisfying but it never gets old for me.

5 Likes

1 Like

Why would anyone leave you Tanjernese? You’re such a catch, with your horrid personality, prejudiced attitude, and short-sightedness. who would want to leave you? /s

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

finally new updates

mr-bison-street-fighter

2 Likes

This is delish. So grindy and hostile and cold.

1 Like

Most fictional characters at least would be sufficiently humbled by this level of suffering for someone to take them back. Not a smarty, alas.

3 Likes

Soon the snow will be your tomb

or so you wish it was :hehehe:

2 Likes