The price of entitlement - 19 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-19-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

100 Likes

ohhhh this pretty smarty is caring for the baby, i hope? i wonder if he’ll be an arigent prick like Tangerine or if he’s a good smartie who cares for even the ‘dummeh’ baby.

11 Likes

Oh, lordy! the orange jackass will wish he and his spawn died in a snowstorm. He and his brat are given a chance to live a decent life but the father-son pair are massive idiots!

5 Likes

Turdgerine babbeh has a chance to redemption. Not his father, turdgerine should be the first litter-enfie pal built by fluffies.

Nah just kidding, hopefully turdgerine and son can save and be in the lowest of the lowest scale of that herd

5 Likes

Tangerine got enough chances for a decent live even in the wild but tangerine wasted all of them now its time for the PUNISHMENT i cant wait to see the punishment that tangerine will get for being a shitrat its entire life

3 Likes

A good smart brown alicorn. Oh this’ll end well.

2 Likes

Oh he looks so based, you did not dissapoint

as far as poopie hall of fame this guy is up there!
Tangerine deserves everything thats comming, bestest may have braved the storm, but he will still pay for his cruelty. :gotsketties:

2 Likes

HERE WE GO

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

This really is your A game. You make the story flow so effortlessly.

2 Likes

fallenangel is my favorite artist when it comes to long stories or fluffys fighting to survive in the wild
You are my favorite artist in terms of fluffys design since you make a representation that is too close to what fluffys would be like in real life

all artists have something that makes them special in a specific field which is what I love about this community

2 Likes

Omg you made the smartie look really pretty! He’s actually very visually appealing to look at!

2 Likes

Alicorn Smarty- Hey, you. You’re finally awake…

I kid, I kid

I can hardly wait for the next page! Ohh Tangerine you and your bestest are doomed now!

3 Likes

Hey, you. You’re finally awake…

The blue fluffy on his left even looks like Ralof haha.

3 Likes

I just follow the story and its description.

1 Like

Im honored and happy you enjoy it :blush:

Yeah :joy: when I was typing it , i have that “where did I heard this saying before?” :thinking:

Thank you :blush: since he is a bit bigger than Tangerine why not made him a lil awesomeness :sparkles:

1 Like

Now Tangerine gets to learn what good herds are like! Might be more than he deserves.

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short. None of these angles, colors, or panel transitions are in the written story. It’s all you friend.

1 Like