The price of entitlement - 20 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-20-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

120 Likes

Just stfu and accept your fate Tangerine. Your shit baby should too.

15 Likes

Ohh, I like this! Tangerine is getting kicked out in the cold. Or, you know, turned into a shit eater.

8 Likes

I read the story and am prepared for the end

5 Likes

It’s a shame Tangerine will never accept any of this is his own damn fault.

Thickheaded shit that he is.

12 Likes

I love all the tears streaming from the brat’s eyes!

1 Like

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Well, if you cut turdgerine legs, the foal won’t feel bad.

Good to see that turdgerine ex special friend is doing well

Ps: how the fuck they cut that foal legs without tools?

6 Likes

the speed you make comics always leave me in awe :d

1 Like

Yes me too

Funny thing most spoiled rotten fluffies and smarties are these stubborn even you tell them or even have video proof and they STILL think they do no wrong, can say based how they raised as well. Especially if its parents are fucking dumbasses too.

3 Likes

Well they can simply pull it, as frostbite usually have parts fall off in some real cases.

In terms of a very brittle foal might just nug it or slight push.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: it still take a day for a page to finish also have to rest my hand as it gets really stiff when I go nonstop.

1 Like

Good point, never thought of that

1 Like

Get fucked, idiot!

1 Like

Brown fluffy justice

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I love to see it- the pain and sadness in the eyes of a formerly entitled brat! And there’s even more to come!

Also its Grape with her brood, all of whom are much happier now that their rotten daddy and former golden child aren’t bullying them every waking moment. I did think one odd point was the herd accepting her and her brood back right at the start of winter, but I guess the poor treatment of the brown one ( and the herd likely doing well for preparations, given they’re set up in a small cave ) helped.

And yeah looking back at the previous pages you can see bestest’s limbs already starting to go dark with rot as the cold seeps in- given fragile fluffy foal’s limbs aren’t hard to take off in general, necrotic ones probably did just about fall off when they had to pry the foal-sicle off Tangerine’s back.

This comic’s doing a great job adapting the story! Always makes me happy to see another page of your work.

6 Likes

Damn The betrayal

1 Like

When I wrote the story I figured that his weggies had such bad frostbite they essentially snapped off.

8 Likes

Seeing that legless bestest gives me life.

2 Likes