The price of entitlement - 21 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-21-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

113 Likes

That better be turdgerine-be-gone flavored sketti

11 Likes

Hope he takes the fattest, most vile of shits on top of it and then shoves Tangerines head into it.

11 Likes

I hope that when you say “He” you really mean “herd”

7 Likes

I like how that blue-ish background fluffy’s face is the exact same in both panels. I want to imagine him having that face at all times no matter what he’s doing.

12 Likes

Gwape TOWD us aw about ou

That had so much implied threat in it, tangerine is such a dumb ass he doesnt even pick up on it.

Hes in for a hell of a couple forevers :hehehe:

12 Likes

I think that would ended up very creepy fluffy :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

thats called mercy that he wont get

3 Likes

“Fwuffy hab westing bitch face”

6 Likes

Misery incoming

3 Likes

I love the way fluffies sprawl out with legs at right angles like no real quadruped could. Really emphasises their toy nature.

4 Likes

Who says it’s for you Tangerine? Entitled little shit nugget.

4 Likes

after reading the story i cant wait to see the next 2-3 pages,this is gonna be SO good
keep on the good work man

5 Likes

lol Toughie knows exactly what’s about to happen hehehehe

4 Likes

That sketties kinda bit sus

3 Likes

Here it comes

2 Likes

He’s so fucked.

GOOD.

1 Like

And then they gave him spaghetti

3 Likes

Cool art

1 Like

Ahh the last moment of happiness Tangerine and Bestest will ever have. Almost brings a tear to my eye. Because I can’t wait for the reality to hit them!

It just goes to show how absolutely rock bottom dumb and selfish Tangerine is. The fact that he was openly threatening his mate and forcing her to coddle one baby at the expense of the others and even forced to withhold food and affection to the designated scapegoat has already been forgotten to Tangerine. Even though it was clearly the reason she left him and his bestest behind. And of course the alicorn smarty’s insinuations go flying over his head as well. He’s awesome therefore of course he will be getting spaghetti from a herd of ferals that are bracing for a tough winter, and no doubt would next be demanding his scapegoat son be sent back to the poopie pile. Too bad for him.

3 Likes