The price of entitlement - 17 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-17-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

114 Likes

Ah, a new page. I was wondering what would happen with those two.

It’s a lovely comic, if you don’t mind me saying.

8 Likes

Oh how lucky tangerine is, if a runaway fluff of mine came back they wouldn’t be able to walk away.

12 Likes

can i just say, as much as a little shit bestest is, hes really holding out well considering hes getting no help from tangerine.

Shame damage is done and his fate is sealed :hehehe:

13 Likes

Does no one in fluffyverse ever look for their missing pets?

9 Likes

FUCK YOU TANGERINE!!! fuck you with a frozen turd!

Fuck the bestest too

7 Likes

Would you if your spoiled $3 sentient pet called you dummeh then projectile shat on you?

7 Likes

As much as I hate “bestest babbehs” as a concept, this one as an individual is pretty cute.

5 Likes

OH BO FUKING WHO! Fuck you shit stain, and your spawn! You felt no remorse or worry when you threw your tantrum way back then, you felt smug satisfaction, thinking you can live on your own, now you are sorry when you are freezing and hungry. XD

And Hey Fallen Angel. Whne’s Cast out of Eden’s next pages coming out. It has been a long time since you updated that comic.

1 Like

Oh no, if it isn’t the consequences of my actions

5 Likes

Tangerine’s owner should fix that hole in the fence, but at least the little fuck nugget knows he’s not welcome back.

3 Likes

I got my pets for free (well, parents paid for them as a gift) and they shit all over the place, and I have to take a few deep breaths if I can’t find them even if I know they’re probably just under the couch. Then again, they don’t call me names and they can’t be expected to know better.

4 Likes

Exactly. The difference between Fluffies and other animals are Fluffies are sentient enough to know better. If a dog shits on the floor it needs trained. If a fluffy shits on the floor it fuckin knows better.

3 Likes

And we’re back! Honestly the owner really missed a golden opportunity there- Tangerine would make a good litter pal for his GOOD fluffy and if his new fluffy did want a babbeh, removing the babbeh’s hind legs and tongue should render him into a decently acceptable huggy-babbeh.

And it would still be better than their ultimate fate…

Speaking about the pet thing, I know in many stories it mentions how some areas levy tickets and/or fines for allowing pet fluffies, especially intact ones like Tangerine, to escape. The owner should feel fortunate that despite his escapades, Tangerine wasn’t ever found by anyone that bothered to track down who let an intact male fluffy, especially one with smarty syndrome, loose on the neighborhood. In fact the owner is the one that was at fault for spoiling Tangerine in the first place! I would agree with some of the other posters that pointed out that if this was a dog, we’d be feeling a bit more sorry for Tangerine since he literally was trained to be a spoiled brat.

But then he opens his mouth and reminds us all about how he considers his owner, who literally fed and sheltered him, a ‘dummeh’ and how he selected one of his own sons to be the scapegoat and litter-pal for his golden child, and I for one just look forward to seeing him suffer more >:D

5 Likes

HUZZAH! There’s more, AND Tangerine got what was coming. Yay!

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes

Let’s see what Part 18 fills us with.

2 Likes

Update will when my side has more time to relax and do my own stuff than work related. Irl is been stressful as of late.

2 Likes

A lot of the time its the owners that turn them into brats

2 Likes

I get that. It never seems to stop. Take your time.

1 Like