The price of entitlement - 12 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-12-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

94 Likes

Bestesh see bweafies

oh youre gonna be seeing alot of things ya little chubbo you just wait :hehehe:

15 Likes

And just like that, Grape and her other good babies have made a clean getaway! Let’s see how well Tangerine deals with being a single parent in the cowd times!

Easy spoiler alert, he can’t parent any better than he can be a special friend. Little Tango will quickly learn to hate the cold, especially once his protective blubber goes away.

13 Likes

This is beautiful, some of your best work.

And you crank out one of these per day? Incredible!

7 Likes

The audacity of this fuck to call her “special friend” but refer to her as dummy.

Hope his death is a slow one.

3 Likes

Tangos about to have a crash course in the downsides to spoiling your fat brat of a kid

3 Likes

Tangerine and Brat’s final decent moments, till there true suffering starts XD

2 Likes

Oh wait is tHIS one looks kinda Familiar like one of Those @BFM101 stories? Spoiler alert… Where the mare goes back to her herd and tangerine and his BESTESH are now suffering with the cold cause he has no knowledge about it

2 Likes

Yep.

Now time for bad parenting

2 Likes

Would be really funny if his special friend and foals got picked up by his old owner. I mean, she did seam fairly well mannered and even tempered.

3 Likes

So she left him? And took the good babies with her?

Good! She’s a rare fluffy with her head on right. Must be from her experience having to survive in the wild. I’m rooting for her.

And I restate what I already said a few chapters back: Tangerine, KYS.

3 Likes

Turdgerine is going to give daddeh miwkies to the spoiled brat.

1 Like

The foal is so fat. It’s gonna be fun to watch the rest!

2 Likes