The price of entitlement - 24 ( by: FallenAngel)

Commission and original story by : @no_sketti_on_tuesdays

A follow up of his commission from @infraredturbine

You can read the original story : HERE

tan-24-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

111 Likes

OH FUCK YEAH HAHAHAH GET FUCKED

12 Likes

Babies raping babies.

Intriguing. Yet highly disturbing

19 Likes

maybe they are colts in puberty or teenagers age (or something like that)

11 Likes

ok no :v
burn them all xD

7 Likes

Nice, cutting the noisy brat’s tongue out. For what he is gonna end up used for in the future, it is for the best, less headache that way

7 Likes

Is this some comment on the criminal justice system? I mean, he says only bad fluffies make babies eat poop, then proceeds to do exactly that…

5 Likes

fckya

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! FUCK THAT BRAT!!!

In every hole a fluffy can be enfied, and if there isn’t enough MAKE THEM WITH A DRILL THAT HAS BEEN SOAKED ON GARLIC.

5 Likes

They have to learn where the no-no stick should go.

3 Likes

You haven’t read the text story, have you? The nugget brat isn’t gonna be a poop cleaner.

1 Like

Yes I have and yes he is, just in addition to the other thing - it says so right there, “gud foh cweanin poopies”.

2 Likes

No spoilers please

2 Likes

It says it right there on this page. It’s hardly a spoiler.

2 Likes

Oops. The little shit is doomed.

3 Likes

Oh, My bad XD I have a bad habit of skimming through things.

2 Likes

Ugh. This is why fluffies should be wiped from the face of the earth.

2 Likes

I thought for a moment his testes shot from his mouth. XD Just his tongue!

I’m amazed he kept his no-no stick. Not like he’s gonna get to use it.

1 Like

Hey man. Gotta remember they are still Fluffies. Plus the punishment fits the crime as bestest babbeh also forced brown babbeh to eat poop.

5 Likes

You may remark that its odd that a ‘good’ fluffy herd would have need of a crippled enfie and poop eating toy. Remember one of the biggest problems fluffy herds have in cold times is refraining from having more babies and over-consuming now precious resources in a time of scarcity. While an entire herd of properly trained fluffies would indeed understand this, most fluffies are stupid and pretty much every single herd has at least a couple fluffies try to get around this rule. The most obvious solution is to provide a way for fluffies to get their ‘good feels’ without resulting in babies. And here comes two completely awful fluffies that have proven to be unsympathetic in every way.

A normal ‘good’ fluffy would just kill them both. But a slightly more practical fluffy smarty could take a different approach. Or as my grandfather would have said- ‘If you can’t be a good example you can at least serve as a bad example.’ Fluffies don’t have flush toilets after all, and those assholes still need cleaning somehow!

9 Likes

The tongue is often impossible to heal and due to its importance has a major grouping of veins. The smarty babby will now bleed to death no matter how hard the herd tries to save him. Not that any will.

5 Likes