The price of entitlement - 01 (Cmss for nO_Sketties_on_Tuesdays) (InfraredTurbine)

Stop, i can only get so erect.

4 Likes

sorry, no tiengo una version en Español. Mi Español no eres tan bueno para traducir una pagina como esta :1
Hay una persona en la comunidad que siempre traduces los trabajos, pero tengo una memoria de mierda e yo no me recuerdo tu nombre :x

1 Like

No, it’s a physical being. Another Fluffy is all I’ll say

2 Likes

gasp! spoilers!

Dude, your output and the quality of your work are amazing … do you ever sleep or do anything else apart from making art?

1 Like

xD thank you so much!

I work all day, besides that when I’m home I’m either sleeping, drawing or playing something. I don’t like to go out much, so it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, credit where credit is due.

Can relate to not liking to go out that much, also I’m usually too busy with work, theater and hobbies.
I hope you can get around to Atomic Heart soon, it’s a banger.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it was on game pass already xD I’ll be playing it as soon as I get some free time.
At the moment, vampire surivors ended up taking my attention

Oh boy … lost way too much time with Vampire Survivors already. In the end I just worked on getting all the achievements so I had a reason to stop playing and not put any more time into it … and then they released DLC :rofl:

All jokes aside pretty cool game that Vampire Survivors. Have fun.

1 Like

Oh Tangerine oh how wrong you are (deeper voice) sooo, soo wrong :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That spray of shit was a phenomenal panel. The bratty domestic fluffy can be a tired trope in my head, but the comic made me interested immediately in the story.

4 Likes

Well hopefully the bratty shitrat got a painful death.

2 Likes

Oh you have no idea. Lol.

2 Likes

I understand sometimes the visual resource is necessary, but there are stories that it would be very difficult to adapt them to comics that are very worthwhile (mostly the stories of fluffys farms or mills because of the ridiculous amount that is explained that there are fluffys)

1 Like

It is one of my favorite stories, it is more than anything because of what happens to the “best baby” (sorry, I am very justice box, I need the best baby to suffer)

1 Like

Making bestest babbehs suffer is my favorite passtime.

4 Likes

For the record, i did go read it. Great shit mane

1 Like

En facebook capaz lo. Encontrás pero esto es nuevo puede que te refieras a algún dibujo del autor traducido igual si no entiendes leete la obra original con traductor google y ya hermano saludos

The translator is larur, that man carries the entire Hispanic community on his shoulders

1 Like