The price of entitlement - 16 ( by: FallenAngel)

YOU’RE SO FUCKED

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

The babbeh is really small and cute. The babbehs you draw are always cute!

If it wasn’t already tainted by Tangerine’s dumbass narcissistic teachings and his rotten DNA, I’d take it and give it to the mare (who I assume is a good and well-behaved fluffy) to have. But now it’s better used as a substitute for a tennis ball.

7 Likes

the babbeh is already ruined.

3 Likes

Damnit now I regret not actually having popcorn

1 Like

Where’s the original story?

1 Like

The price of entitlement. part 1 (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

1 Like

The whole concept of a saferoom just boggles me with how big American houses are. No one I know has enough spare space for a whole room just for pets.

4 Likes

I’d assume the threat of there being a dog would deter most ferals from using them, but that’s assumming the retarded pig horses have more than two brain cells and even a hint of survival instinct and we all know that’s not the case for most stories.

1 Like

I know, right?! This was one of my first reactions to fluffy lore.

1 Like

I suppose it’s true that people keep inventing Homestuck again. One of my biggest objections to the worldbuilding in that was how the supposedly downtrodden underclass still have bigger and nicer homes than most people I know IRL.

Your sentiment matches mine to a T.

For me it was always more relatable with stories in which the humans struggled to set aside a safe room. Having to cordon off part of their kitchen, or surrendering their only wardrobe, etc.

But I’ve been inside a lot of US homes, and many are large.

1 Like

Most people I know just cat- or dog-proof their living rooms. It’s really not that difficult.

I think it’s part of many peoples idea of fluffies that they require inconvenient and extensive changes to your home. For many it’s because how fragile, easily traumatized , and accident prone they are. For some it’s because of their incontinence.

No wonder every fluffy owner who shows up in half the fics is a millionaire.

2 Likes

My favorite was the phase when they were crypto millionaires.

1 Like

Its finally time
FOR THE PUNISHMENT

1 Like

I’m gonna borrow this for a moment

2 Likes

I need this comic to be complete, is sooooooooo cool¡ And I love your art style¡

2 Likes

YOINK!

1 Like