The price of entitlement - 22 ( by: FallenAngel)

the fact he gave tengerine the option to leave shows how good a leader he is, hes like you aint even worth my time you were both at deaths door anyway so if you want to continue living this is what youre gonna be doing, dont like it go outside with a pillowed babbeh and see how long you both last.

and considering he knows about the mummahs experience with tangerine its almost a mercy hes letting him stay around at all.

4 Likes

Choke on it, Tangerine.

2 Likes

Mmm sweet sweet revenge. Agreed with whoever said the smarty’s terms are quite fair- Tangerine has proven himself to be a complete idiot with zero redeeming qualities- obviously if he was left to be a normal fluffy in the herd it would not be long before he’d attempt to usurp the current smarty- and if he did, he’d just lead the entire herd to ruin because its clear long term planning is a mystery to him. He didn’t even question how a feral herd had any spaghetti stash at all to begin with! He starts at the bottom rung, and won’t ever advance because he doesn’t even know how to do anything useful for a feral herd.

Now all that remains is for his pillowed bestest to plea his case. Perhaps he can win the sympathy of the herd if he can learn his lesson from what happened to his father…

Or insult and degrade his mother and siblings, which surely will impress the smarty, right?

3 Likes

The worst part of Tangerine is he feels entitled to everything, only knowing being called a smarty but doesn’t know its purpose. Having a mate but doesn’t know how to help raised a fucking family.

Worst even creating his own fuck up bestest which surprisingly dont want to as her own mother teached her well having all foals to be loved.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably why the alicorn Smarty let Grape back into the herd even with her having babies so close to the ‘cold time’- he knew she wouldn’t discriminate against her son, and felt so strongly about it that she’d risk leaving her selfish and no doubt vindictive mate to plea her case to her old herd. Other herds wouldn’t likely allow a mare with little babbehs to take up so much of the nummy pile in the cold time, but this herd is set up well so I think Grape was very fortunate there.

5 Likes

Eat shit, Orangefuck

2 Likes

Grape’s a good mummuh. Dumb, but not so dumb that she’d lead her kids to death

3 Likes

Ah, the sins of the past coming back to haunt him. From throwing a tantrum shitting on his old owner, to bullying a mare, taking her food, and killing a foal. Being a typical horrid fluffy hating on “poopie colors,” even his own offspring. It all finally catches back up to Tangerine and his brat.

4 Likes

That’s the main thing. I try to make it where Fluffies bring it on themselves more than anything. Don’t get me wrong. I love abuse for abuse’s sake too. But making the fluffy deserve it is just satisfying to watch/write.

5 Likes

And given that we don’t really know when she left her herd it’s likely that she also contributed to said Nummie pile before she left.

2 Likes

These are the best kind of story
Just abusing fluffys for just existing gets boring at some point
Giving them an properly reason to kill them or make them suffer its always so satisfying to see
I love the abusebox but sometimes its gets too Repetitive when most stories are killing a fluffy just for existing

5 Likes

love this series so much!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I hope that’s not an actual feature of fluffies. They also talk a lot about how they need to eat to make milk, which is kind of true, but the way it’s set up in a lot of art and fic it seems to be like they eat, then it converts directly to milk over the next few minutes, and they have no milk in between meals. That and pooping out stuff they only just this minute ate would… well, I won’t say it’s impossible but it would require an extremely strange anatomical setup. I’m hoping those are skettis he ate earlier and the herd’s recently raided a ramen place or something.

2 Likes