The Prince Part 1 By Skull

“We are all like Prince, beautiful and cruel, like pigs fed to the slaughterhouse, without looking at the sky, but, we will be dogs when we try to find a new home, knowing that we will be persecuted for going against those who want to dominate us, but, they and they have a lot to lose, but Prince has nothing more to lose.”

12 Likes

This reads like a fever dream lmao

4 Likes

The style gives me lemmings / nerds candy critters / Fraggel rock vibes.

4 Likes

I like how unhappy the blue stallion looks throughout all this, like he’s reciting lines from a script he hates but already signed the contract for. Even his smile when he leans over the babies looks forced.

3 Likes

Cannot quite read what Prince is proclaiming in bottom right square?
Rape in the missionary position for that extra level of unwanted intimacy, spooky little monster.
& gloriously decadent braided hair! Even the toughies have had their manes styled.

1 Like

I love when they analyze thoroughly and are right.

1 Like

1 Like

Huggies, after all, solve everything!

1 Like

yes, the best of all that the owner of prince, is Paul:

paul

2 Likes

I like the idea that fluffies think in regular English, its an interesting and plausible take - that their odd speech patterns are the result of mis-wiring between brain and vocal cords, that the don’t mean to sound that way. They may not even realize the problem–how often do we really listen to what we are saying?

2 Likes

Really feel one ought to. One of those vampire cult gurus?