The prisoner (by Rescue_9)

77 Likes

Keep talking and you might end up worse

9 Likes

You know how with horses you need to train them by tying them to sturdy posts so they don’t run away and after they learned they cannot get away you can tie them to pretty much anything, even stuff that is obviously too weak to resist it, and the horse will not even try?

I like to think that with fluffies being so dumb, ironically it leads to more versatility in this situation. You might be able to gaslight them easier into believing they won’t be able to move, but depending on circumstances they might also simply forget that after a while and eventually try again. Not out of an iron will to overcome, but rather because of a bad memory lol.

17 Likes

NE6iXyT

11 Likes

First time?

8 Likes

Here I thought horses are just naturally chill… I knew you have to teach horses to understand body language, but this is surprising

4 Likes

Love that movie

1 Like

1161283-1

4 Likes

“Nope!” (Yank!)

2 Likes

“You say you don’t want to be abused and yet you choose to be a fluffy.”

3 Likes

download (4)

5 Likes

Now im picturing a fluffy being surrounded by bungee cords each hooked into the wall and them in the center of the room.

3 Likes

Nice! Fluffies trapped in place is always a delicious form of abuse, with the inescapable poopies and peepees only making it worse as the time goes on. I can just imagine the misery and sadness going on here, with one meanie rope causing so much sadness. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh look, a Party Horse, yup, a Party Horse!!

walks away from the bar where the Fluffy was tied to

Wai ou takie me wai, nice missah?

Your going for a walk. This city, cruel as it can be, has a leash law for fluffies.

Wat dat means?

Your domestic and human owned.

Wut? Nu. Nu hab hoomin befoh.

Picks up the Fluffy

I’m your human, silly.

Walks in the door, labeled ‘Abusers Anonymous’, and sits the fluffy on the counter

Time for food. Have you ate kibble before?

Nummies? Onwee gwassie nummies, behwees, bugie munstahs, an yukkies nummies fwom nummie housies

Hands a bowl of kibble for the foal, from one Prison to another, this fluffies’ life is going to be interesting

3 Likes

No mr rope didn’t hang you up.

1 Like

“Dammit Blueberry, I just went into the store for 2 minutes, how did you make this much mess.”

3 Likes

I love your artstyle

1 Like