The Problem With Fluffies 8: No Nut November by FluffyOD

Part 7: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 7 by FluffyOD

In this very special edition of The Problem With Fluffies, we’ll be celebrating No Nut November 2021, and also a very special thanks to @Foxhoarder for inspiring this and for all the No Nut OC.

To be continued! Happy No Nut November! Brought to you by the Auto-foaler®

Part 1: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 1 by FluffyOD

Inside the Auto-foaler® (comic)

100 Likes

Cruel AND unusual, you never cease to amaze OD

7 Likes

This is a reminder that fluffnuts are good nummies!

5 Likes

Thanks lad, love ya.

Your content is rapidly becoming some my favorite on here. Good abuse and just the right level of goofiness. Keep it up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Imagine being stuck in the auto-foaler with a crying foal, knowing that eventually yours will get stuck in it too. There’s a lot of crying and hugging going on inside that device! :rofl:

2 Likes

The facial expressions of your fluffies are delightful.
bild

4 Likes

What’s cruel and unusual is not depooping those foals before putting them in the autofoaler. Those Alligators deserve good, poop-free fluffies!

1 Like

I wonder what would be worse, being crammed in the middle of the autofoaler getting shat on for hours by your littermates horrified with anticipation waiting your turn to get your nuts stuck and chomped, or straight up getting eaten nuts first by nipping baby alligators and sucked through that hole.

2 Likes

Dude the gators don’t care, they swallow deer whole, and gourmet preprepped shat foals are expensive! Folks 'round here who keep gators are on a budget.
PAY-DRAMATIC-CROC-BITE

@Skrelptastic & @miaorr thanks boys

3 Likes

Anyone can depoop a fluffy, but if they dont care, they don’t care.

But what if there’s fillies among the foals?

1 Like

I was waiting for someone to ask. This wasn’t included in the Auto-foaler® advertisement featured in The Problem With Fluffies, but it is addressed in the directions/FAQs in the manual.

Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏ-ғᴏᴀʟᴇʀ® ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ 1/3-1/2 ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ғɪʟʟɪᴇs ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ. Bʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟʟɪᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘɪʀᴇᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏ-ғᴏᴀʟᴇʀ® ᴏɴʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏᴀʟs ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇᴘ, ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜᴍᴘ ᴜɴᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ғɪʟʟɪᴇs.

Gotta read the fine print, there’s always a catch with “miracle” products like this.

1 Like

not to mention gators are highly resistant to disease, so fluffy poop doesnt bother them.

1 Like

I almost wish fluffies were real now, just so I could have pet alligators.

Absolutely brutal! Lmao