The Problem With Fluffies: Part 1 by FluffyOD

This series is fire

1 Like

I like your thoughts. Thanks. Just want to add my 2 cents to clarify if my previous ramblings weren’t coherent.

1. Fluffy suffering is meant to be fun. Human suffering; no. So comparing fluffies to humans in terms of morality and free will is always an apples to oranges in my mind. I realize a lot of people see fluffies as a reflection of humanity, including our dark sides, but i don’t see it as such.
  2. Yes you’re right humans can be bastards due to no fault of their own, but it’s a numbers game. I’m not sure how long you have been a part of the fluffy fandom, but there was a time where cannabalist Infant rapists were insanely common. This sites controversial section was created because it became so prevaLent and was splitting the community. If one dude has a tumor and is a sociopath i can still believe humanity is good at its core. If 20-30% of humans are cannibalistic baby rapists, I’m beginning to think they’re may be something wrong with humans at a fundamental level, you know?

I’m pretty sure there are plenty of things wrong with humans at a fundamental level, but I get what you mean. Most of what’s wrong with humans is hypothetically fixable.

1 Like