The Problem With Fluffies: Part 2 by FluffyOD

Part 1: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 1 by FluffyOD

What’s up familia. Here’s part 2.

To be continued.

Part 3: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 3 by FluffyOD

93 Likes

Interesting. Especially the part about fluffy poop having no nitrates so cannot be used as fertiliser, the opposite idea of fluffy poop being very effective fertiliser has become extremely common from what I’ve seen.

10 Likes

It’s probably better not to ask for the source of these pictures…

4 Likes

It’s like i’m looking at ginger fig’s art again. Good job.

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lov the fluffy drowning in shit

Your canon frightens me, good sir

Oddly enough, I think the picture of the crapped up litter box is actually a cake. I remember seeing something like it on Reddit.

1 Like

time for exterminating the lower life forms. but slowly…remember to have lots of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know. As always, I prefer to redomesticate fluffies for economic reasons - but there’s something very satisfying about the quick, very messy end, brought about by 5.56mm hollow points, extreme blunt force, or even just a good stompy boot.

1 Like

@XNIGHTX and @DokutaSuton, thanks a lot my guys.
And @bloodwoodsrisen & @Lupusam, the next part is coming out tonight.
And @Zaraishu

35B9300A00000578-3662417-image-m-41_1467040405136

3 Likes

20210907_145312

2 Likes

Or just plunk them right in.

You’re right about that. But the crap on the cake is actual feces.

you either have fun by being efficient, or have nothing done, because their numbers will triple before you finish with one

(post deleted by author)

I was talking about these incredibly dirty rooms and the litterbox full of shit…

1 Like

I prefer your headcanon over most

I appreciate it, lad.

@Zaraishu, I just searched “filthy litterbox hoarding buried alive” and got plenty of results.

You state one of the more confusing points of there feces…here we’re told the shit has no nitrates and is useless in the help of growing back vegetation. Alot of other stories insinuate that they do help. Just one of so many Canon parts that confuse me in the broader understanding…but still I enjoy your work. This piece in particular is fascinating.

2 Likes

Thanks lad. I guess in my headcannon fluffy shit isn’t good for plants. That’s why feral fluffies are such a problematic pest.
And if you want a deeper analysis of the comic, ultimately it’s about comedy. Like, because of fucking fluffies human children are now vulnerable to being killed by eagles and that’s just part of everyday life? That’s fucking hysterical. Really makes you understand why people hate/abuse/disrespect fluffies so much even though all said and done, individually, they’re typically sweet and harmless albeit disgusting.

4 Likes