The Problem With Fluffies: Part 4 by FluffyOD

Part 3: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 3 by FluffyOD

Have a good night, you fucking maniacs. Enjoy.

Part 5: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 5 by FluffyOD

76 Likes

Fluffies be like:
“Hi, we’re experiencing problems due to our high birth rate, mind if we counter this by enjoying the amenities of civilization? We do not add anything that provides a relief to the burdens that come with maintaining a home and utilities since we’re incapable of understanding advanced concepts or can do manual labor due to our physical form though.”

And humans be like:
“Sure, I would be honored to provide you the basic necessities to live, although I do not understand why have decided to ask me of all people to make such demands. Also, you need to know that while human society looks like everything is readily available to us, I need to spend a minimum of 40 hours a week just to provide the basic necessities to work as a functioning member of our society. This doesn’t include the 6 to 8 hours of sleep my body demands, and I need to inform you that your well-being will never be my top priority when it is averting my attention from my own mental or physical health or financial stability, or that of my family, my friends or close social circle.”

Then fluffies again:
“I fail to see the relevance of your well-being or peers, and I cannot guarantee to make more demands in the future, for I do not have an ethical guideline or the self-awareness that would keep me from exploiting your generousity. To me, the whole world revolves around myself and my fluffy peers, and although I can form a strong bond with humans, I am intellectually incapable to understand their needs and problems. To us fluffies, you are all the same, but we need you to have comfortable and save lives.”

32 Likes

Pretty much.

2 Likes

FUCKING

KICK

5 Likes

Test new BOOTS!!!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)