The problem with "Litter Pals" (SillyFilly)

I’m confused. Why would you “care for” the litter pal? Just leave it to do its work till it dies, its self contained in the box, and for 1.50, you don’t need to empty that box, just throw it away. That is why they sell them in 4 packs :smiley:

6 Likes

You can’t build an immunity to pass along if you die and are not allowed to breed. They neuter/spay Litter pals in present time… And just eating poop and only poop, kills you… There’s no way to even build your immunity.

Eating poop kills you regardless… I’m not sure what crazy Karen put this into people’s minds… But I saw in a “one topic” video that there’s this crazy entitled Karen mom group that decided all on their own that eating poop or rubbing it on you builds up you immunity based on no facts or research at all… They honestly believe this… Like a cult…

THAT’S HOW YOU GET LEPROSY!!! DO Y’ALL WANT LEPROSY?!?

and same if you live in animal filth too…

Though I’m unsure if fluffies poop works that way or not… But it might be a fun story to write… Oooooooo… I’m getting the head cannon tingles!!!:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Micron had a concept like that where a bunch of civilized poopie fluffies used other fluffies for their faeces as it became part of their diet.

4 Likes

Scat?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Your example, while funny, isn’t how the litterpal was like when first introduced. Originally, there was a plate or shallow box that the fluffy would poop into (though far from bring solid, it wouldn’t be like sorry poopies being blasted everywhere… it would just be normal like when using a litter box). Since there’s usually poop on the fluffy’s ass and fur, the litterpal will clean that so the fluffy doesn’t track it on the funiture or carpet. After that, the litterpal eats the poop on the plate.
I thought it was useful and creative abuse element.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like Hasbio us taking advantage of lazy and stupid owners. You own a pet, it YOUR JOB to clean up after it… You scoop cats litter… You pick up dogs poop with a baggy… And you shave and wash their backsides… I haven’t seen people take a less pretty kittens or puppies and rip off their limbs, box them and force them to eat their pure bread show pet’s feces or urine…

That would make a mess too… After eating defecation and piss… It starts not only forming sores that bleed ooze and puss all over… But every time it shake its head that slimy bacteria filled Mess goes flying everywhere. It’s body is a minefield of sores and puss… It’s flesh rots off while it’s still living and flakes off everywhere… That is not cleaner nor more sanitary…

And I also haven’t seen a single fluffy not full blast spray down all the surrounding area walls and carpet. Almost every one gets more excrement on everything around the litter pal, than they do in the litter pals mouth… Even if a bowl or plate was present, which it’s usually not… It’s just sprayed out on the carpet beneath, and face of the litter pal, and hair, eyes, box, everything around it.

It seems like a pointless “shamwow” product that doesn’t do any of what’s advertised… It’s an infomercial rip-off scam… And the earlier ones were way worse, eating foals, biting the pretty fluffs… R@ping or getting r@ped, making more fluffs to take care of or have to throw out… Creating twice the mess…

And it turns you sweet, innocent, loving fluffy into a sadistic psychopath who revels in torturing other fluffies…

That’s just how I see it…

It’s as dumb as people who think pillowing fluffies makes less work for them… I’m actually tackling that one next…

3 Likes

You should be on the litterpal / pillow fluff marketing team because I’d buy a regular fluffy just to buy those products now. They even more amazing than I originally thought.

3 Likes

Well… It wouldn’t be a deterrent for abusers I’d imagine. Their fluffy being a sadistic psychopath and torturing an innocent would be a turn o for them…

What did you think about the sorry-not-sorry box. Torment two fluffies at the same time, they’re stuck butt to butt pooping and peeing on each other… That was probably good marketing too…:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I just thought about how awkward it would be since the owner plans to keep them as pets. There would definitely be some tension between the two.

“Hey, uh… remember when I shit in you face and then forced you to eat me out… yeah good times.”

Stares angrily

5 Likes

Oooooo… That’s a head cannon in and of itself!:grin:

But if we’re going with THIS particular story…

The alicorn turned sadist/smarty… She gets pillowed and becomes breeding stock… Then Milkbagged once she runs out of eggos…

The female litter pal gets her legs, tail, horn, etc… and becomes the new pet… And she remains always grateful for how she started out and now how she ends… She’s, good, loyal, and never complains or demands… And gets stir-fridays and Saturdays skettis… She was already fixed, but gets to adopt orphan foals to raise (ones the alicorn breeds too) she’s a good huggie mare for the weaned foals…

4 Likes

Excellent comic! Really captures many of the stupidities of the litterpal concept - especially that no one would want a pet as heinous as one that would use it.

4 Likes

You’re telling me you don’t just catch a feral cat and put it in a box to clean after your own cat? :astonished:

3 Likes

I always go with the headcanon that since they were designed to be super pet-toys that they have an absurd amount of natural antibiotics. This is a double edged sword as fluffies don’t easily get sick, which probably contributes to the survival of ferals who literally eat trash. It also means though that anything that does get them sick will probably be a super bacteria resistant to any normal antibiotics. For canons where the Fluffys are hated for causing diseases, this is probably how it happened.

3 Likes

I’ve actually had dogs who eat the cats poop… But I didn’t make them do that… Smh…

Dogs… The original litter pal!:rofl:

6 Likes

You don’t breed litter pals, and they aren’t worried about “building an immunity” they only cost a dollar or two because they have been labeled essentially waste product. The whole process is you take a week or two to break them physically and mentally, then sell them to die for cheap. The only reason this is a thing is because these fake creatures breed out of control so there is always an over abundance of them. Once one of these things has been selected to become a LP its not going to breed, be cared for, or be anything other than a cleaning apparatus until it dies within a month or two. Now its gross as hell and more of a fitting punishment for smarties or “bad fluffys” like your Lacy character. It’s either this or snake food, nobody is worried about any sort of care for snake food either.

I do find it funny we are debating the logic of something that is inflicted on fake creatures by someone who probably also had a scat fetish in addition drawing fluffs :smiley:

3 Likes

Well… Half the fun is discussing the hypothetical non-existent creatures… It’s all part of the allure in the fluffy community… Like weebs discussing fan fic… But more freedom…

And I’m just imagining having $hit all over my rug, floor and ceilings due to this abomination…

Not to mention… Your giving a creature who is inherently your child (fluff baby)… Permission to abuse another of its kind… Not just that… But encouraging it…

So many things wrong with this…

And if you have real children you’re trying to teach responsibility to… You’re teaching them animal torture, and belittling and bullying others…

You teach them to cut corners, to be lazy, to hurt others for personal gain…

And all at the expense of your sanitation, and interior design…

So many reasons to ask “why was this invented?!?” Like a noodle guard or a smile “exerciser”…

4 Likes

It is fun :smiley:

And If you get a chance, check out FoxHoarder’s “HateGoats” post. It mocks them and a few other fun things in the fluffy lore.

3 Likes

The general idea is that Fluffies barely digest food, rationalized because they have tiny bodies for cuteness and thus short intestine length to actually absorb nutrients and liquids. What comes out is mostly want went in, with bile added. They have to eat and shit constantly because of it, and depending on their diet (like kibble made from whatever the plot requires, likely Fluffies) the shit gets rancid fast since its now been broken down and prepared for bacteria to fester in.

Poopie Babbehs die because they are denied milk and basically forced onto “solid” food too early. But, like real horses, once weaned they can consume feces for a second digestion. Fluffies have a programmed aversion to it unlike real horses who just kinda do it all the time on their own, but a Fluffy Colt/Filly or adult forced to eat shit may end up the healthiest in the herd so long as they always get it fresh or the herd is mostly eating plants. They have a guaranteed food source.

Litterpals only make sense as an Abuse thing. Although they would likely survive for quite a while, if given something basic to give them a will to live and are adults. Poopies make perfect sense, aside from being designated as Alicorns and earthtones but that’s just part of Hasbio backstory manifesting.

2 Likes

I doubt you’re in any danger from adverse reactions. I understood the sarcasm instantly.

1 Like