The Research Journal of Richard Sosmick: Research Log 1 [by: Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hello yall heres another story snippet from my vast brain of ideas while I’m still to lazy to finish or continue any of my other stories I hipe yall like it and enjoy)

Log 1:
I am Dr. Richard Sosmick. The lead head researcher of a small fluffy extermination company called PonyCo. Here at PonyCo. My job entails both study any captured specims that are taken from the wild or streets to determine their adaptions or mutations they’ve obtained from their time in the wild. I am also in charge of many other facets of this company but many of those I am not allowed to speak off, as if the public heard about them there would be both a public outrage and my head would lively end up on a stick.
While my research has become mundane due to the lack of abnormalities between captured fluffies as of recent I have found a single peculiar specimen that seemed to be a lot different than most. The specimens name which was given to it by my son is Cookie Dough or Cookie for short. He is a male Earth type fluffy pony with a light brown coat with dark black spots and a slightly darker coat.
While I typically exterminate any and all specimens after their examination it seemed to be an exception. Unlike most other subjects when presented in his cage for examination he was rather polite. When asked to do things he would obey them unquestionably which leads me to believe he was once a house pet but the lack of collar and microchip leads me to think otherwise. Even when his tail was pulled or his genitals or lack there of was examined he didn’t attempt to bite or run away. Its response to my verbal observation was to correct me in my wrong observation of its gender. It is missing both its testicles and phalis, which is surprising as the area didn’t seem to be infected or have any irritation. So my conclusion was it had been previously fixed.
Upon asking the specimen its age it seemingly didn’t know, however it seemed to have the characteristics of being a matured male fluffy just lacking its typical aggressiion or “spunk” as my son Mark often calls it.
While Mark is another anomaly in my list of many that I cannot explain. However even he seemed to like interacting with the specimen. Which lead to it receiving the name Cookie Dough. While I was reluctant to give into my angsty teenage son, he agreed to my terms that the fluffy must live in the lab, not show any sign of aggression towards any lab staff, and that I can preform any non lethal tests I please. To my shock he agreed and seemed to actually care for the creature which is a side I haven’t seen from my son. For as long as I can remember my son has been a rebellious and destructive boy but as of recent he has seemed to actually have grown fond of Cookie Dough and while against the complaints of my labmates and staff I have kept that specimen alive for now.
The rest of the herd that the specimen was captured with was promptly euthanized as they were all highly aggressive not only towards myself but also to most other fluffies around them.
The herd consisted of the following coat collors:
3 cyan
3 red
4 blue
1 black
2 white
1 lime green
1 green
1 yellow
1 brown (which was Cookie Dough)
They seemed to have a hate for brown colored fluffies as when color testing all but Cookie Dough responded negatively when shown the brown blob picture. This could be signs of them evolving or trying to remove the brown color from their gene pool or it could be their instincts to remove feces from their dens. Their smarty was also rather unintelligent was well so nothing to note about that. The herd had no pregnant mares at the time so clean up was no worry. That is all about herd 3021.

End of Lab notes…

(Hey all thanks for reading, feel free to give ke feedback or criticism on how I can do things better or differently I leaned more into a scientific approach with this story and may continue it if people like it enough)

3 Likes