THE RESOLUTION-----Commission for Bunny Skyle—-Art & scripts: Inshi

Outstanding. This is the kind of Lore that becomes legend. Great art !

1 Like

nu ma, que turbio :v pero me encantó la historia.
Sin duda de las peores mamás fluffies que he visto

Holy fuckin shit. Was not expecting him to get that big. What a resourceful group.

1 Like

Daddeh was unusually prescient for his ilk. But fluffy waddling can only take you so far.

1 Like

no offense but the race of the person who commissioned the picture just seems like irrelevant snca. No idea why you included that.

I like your art style, anyway. Reminds me of some of the older artists. We’ren’t you around on FB, actually?

They meant it as in Spanish-speaking community.

5 Likes

Ah. Thanks.

Some people genuinely think that kind of thing is important to include in random stuff, so it can be hard to tell.

2 Likes

I usually put the name of the commissioner to give him the corresponding credits because he is the person who contributes the idea, I also put the part of the fandom he belongs to in this case the fluffyfandom in Spanish (Hispanic/Latino) to make his contributions known, maybe for you it is not important but for me it is important, especially because I am Latin American/Spanish speaking.

4 Likes

This is soo good gayroommate or meat ball should voice it

1 Like

I loved everything about this.

1 Like

Woah! This is amazing!

Was it some kind of extreme form of emergency evolution/adaption instinct kicking in to save themselves from their awful mother and brother

I LOVE your works, another great job!

Good ending ever

What bestest baby syndrome does to a motherfucker

3 Likes

Holy hell … well that’s one big target … don’t judge me cause when i hear " Bestest babeh " my only though is okay time for this one to suffer and die a slow and paingul death ~ right before their mothers eyes

Well, that was fuckin’ metal.

1 Like

A taste of immurement and dead weight, there… Ancient Roman methods of justice. Although I think the latter was Etruscan pirates? Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome had that stupid cloth mask/helmet, meh.

It’s a nice contrast how the cover shows a cute momma and baby, and then at the end, he’s a pariah and she’s his enabler. Inshi does justice (no pun intended, well OK, a little bit) to stories with these comics.

1 Like

Bestest looks like an armchair.

Are we sure this is a sensitive baby?

I’ve never seen a sensitive baby talk

Or have the ability to eat solid foods

Yeah, I think it’s just spoilt.