THE RESOLUTION-----Commission for Bunny Skyle—-Art & scripts: Inshi

commission for Bunny Skyle, a member of the Hispanic community, a dramatic story in the great forest.

English

Español

Do you have something in mind? Commissions (1/5) are always open, just PM me or visit my Fluffycommunity profile.

I am doing a recount project, if you want to support me or just take a look and give your opinion check out the following Link

Hello community, Inshi need your help———“Beauty and fluffy calendar 2024”—by:Inshi

If you like my work and want to see the comics before others or see exclusive content and NSFW, support me at:

Direct drawing/gameplay/podcast/videos and whatever comes out:

www.youtube.com/@Inshisfunnybasement

https://www.twitch.tv/innshiprion

www.tiktok.com/@inshibear

Social networks:

https://twitter.com/inshibear

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069131872382

148 Likes

Oh my gosh they’re so adorable and bloodthirsty I can’t even handle it

17 Likes

God damn, brutal. But the justice is wonderful.

9 Likes

Sweet sweet justice.

It never gets old.

I love it!

12 Likes

Spectacular. Glad the shitty mom and fatass dumbfuck got what they deserve.

8 Likes

Tu comic y historia fue hermosa. Perfecta. Cruel. ME ENCANTA

4 Likes

I love this! I like how they became cannibal fluffies. They even made an alliance with the other fluffies which is cool. Great work as always Inshi.

10 Likes

Awesome!! Instant karma bitch!!!

7 Likes

Love it how that dumb mother cause her foals snapped and give justice that is worth! And that piece of lard turned food as well.

10 Likes

The size of the bestest caught me off-guard, it was horrifying.

Still, give someone nothing and eventually they’ll take everything. Including the fat from your back

23 Likes

ohhhhhhhh i LOVE THIS!!

5 Likes

This is so fucking sick, I love getting peeks into the Hispanic fluffy community with stuff like this. There seems to be a ton of great stuff out there, maybe I’ll have to learn Spanish

6 Likes

Man, I was not expecting it to end this way. Bestest was the best feast those fluffies could ask for! “Den dey awso nummies” is a wonderful conclusion that they landed on! Bestest was finally useful!

4 Likes

A thought came to me, would this be the aftermath of an SBS in the wilds? Like, the mother basically feed the SBS until her death.

1 Like

its good day when inshi upload a full comic.
they look soo adorable and the moment when they had fangs with their puffy face chicks i laughed so hard for how cute and goofy they look.
keep up mate

2 Likes

I’m surprised that the fluffies didn’t all run away the second they had to eat the nummies they were foraging. By that point they didn’t need their mummah since they were also living outside.

7 Likes

holy shit…it was PERFECT

oh so cool, do more sensitive babies

1 Like

“Uhh… donde esta las ratas mierdas, uh, bruh?”

1 Like

Sweet justice! that big fat baby must have been yummy, like wagyu!
lovely comic, and love that its in spanish and english too.
muy buen trabajo, se pasaron quedo re bueno xD