Hello community, Inshi need your help---------"Beauty and fluffy calendar 2024"---by:Inshi

Hello cordial greetings to the community , it is for me a pleasure to address the community that gave me so many good moments not only as an artist but as a person , I am Inshi (Innshiprion) and this time I come to ask for your support, I do not know how exactly to say this but things in my life have been complicated lately I am waiting for the birth of my little one and for 8 months I have been able to manage alone, but this last month things have been complicated so I turn to the community and its good heart to give me your support, in return I will realize a project that I have been thinking for a year:

WIP

Beauty and fluffy calendar 2024

What does this project consist of?

• There will be 12 thematic illustrations, the theme will be chosen by the community through voting, which will open on September 1st and close on November 1st, there will be several publications where you can vote for 2 months (6 publications in total).

• The complete calendar will be delivered on December 20th to all the contributors.

• You can support me with the amount you wish, my goal is to reach 500$ which will cover hospital expenses and medicines.

• If you want a personalized version of a particular month you can do it by contributing 15$ or more.

The contributions will be via PayPal, where you must add your username in Fluffycommunity.

You can also support me by subscribing to my Patreon where you will have additional benefits.

If you can’t support me I will publish each illustration of the calendar on the 1st of each month of 2024.

Do you have something in mind? Commissions (1/5) are always open, just PM me or visit my Fluffycommunity profile.

Direct drawing/gameplay/podcast/videos and whatever comes out:

www.youtube.com/@Inshisfunnybasement

https://www.twitch.tv/innshiprion

www.tiktok.com/@inshibear

Social networks:

https://twitter.com/inshibear

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069131872382

33 Likes

Dude I didn’t know you were expecting!
Congratulations!

4 Likes

Felicidades ishin

4 Likes

Thank you very much, these are difficult times, normally I can handle this type of thing alone, but I think sooner or later we reach the limit.

3 Likes

muchas gracias amigo , también lo publicare en la pagina en español

4 Likes

I had a few commission cards I had to clean off soon anyway.
I consider this well within the field of ‘I set this money aside for X’. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

. . .Damnit… I just realized.

It’s almost the 3rd annual bread fluffy bake off…

Maybe I should give out a calendar for participating…
~ponders getting a new card and spending 350 more dollars to monopolize a calendar with bread fluffy images after just donating 160 or so~ XD

4 Likes

¡Felicidades por tu bebé Inshi!

2 Likes

Mazel Tov!

3 Likes

Aww, congrats!

1 Like

Ah congrats!! hope you and your little one well!

2 Likes

@innshiprion

Hit me up when you open voting so we can open a second set of polls for various Carb dishes that fit seasonal dishes that we can Breadfluffy-ize.

Im willing to match your base 500 goal so anything else is gravy since you’re one of my favorite bakers.

This is an open invitation for people to think of various breads/cakes etc that they’d like to see as fluffies.

3 Likes

Enhorabuena para el pequeñito! Es niño o niña?

1 Like

es un niño, muchas gracias

1 Like

Felicidades por tu hijo!

1 Like

oops, I didn’t mean to, I’m like the grinch that ruins Christmas xD

2 Likes

That would be great, and thank you very much for your support. I am indebted to you. I will make a second publication to vote for the format of the image or other doubts that arise. Voting for the themes will begin on September 1 in a new publication.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Beautiful women, handsome men, AND cute fluffballs? Please include at least one of each on every page, thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats bro on expecting and man if things look good for me i’d love to get this calender

2 Likes