The secret ingredient is huggies. (by: artist-kun)

12153 - abuse artist_artist-kun boiling_water explicit fluffies_as_food foals foals_as_food

68 Likes

Follow that their mother was

Huh?

7 Likes

it was probably google translated

3 Likes

Definitely early Google Translate. I can see what the original sentence was.

4 Likes

Hmm…

Should try that recipe…

1 Like

Shows how small brain fluffy has :man_facepalming:

Will start creating a slaughter house for fluffies soon

1 Like

Most kibble is fluffies, so already covered

1 Like

This mare is especially dumb. Oh well, she gets some tasty soup to make up for it. :+1:

1 Like

Welp. Babbehs are now tummeh babbehs again.

1 Like

what was the original sentence?

excuse my stupidity

1 Like

Artist-kun is Russian. The original is most likely “Проследите, чтобы была мать”, which means “Make sure that the mother is there”.

3 Likes

ah makes sense

2 Likes

If I came up with an edited translation it’d probably be along the lines of (still I don’t know the original text, but):

When cooking foal soup from fluffy foals,
make sure that the mother is there.

The foals will cry, asking for huggies, believing that ‘huggies will make everything better’.
Give one of the foals to their mother so that she can give hugs, which will calm both her and the foal.

Swap the foal for another and repeat the process until all the foals are finished cooking.

‘Huggies’ make sure that foals stay alive for a longer period of time and give the resulting soup a special flavour.
Be sure to share the resultant soup with your special helper to show your appreciation.

Because the foals were being hugged during the process, she won’t even have noticed their absence, as she offers some of the delicious soup to her ‘babies’.

(I added the last bit from her babbling)

5 Likes