The SkettiLand Trappers: How to train your Goblin. Part 1 (Creeper)

Earl stepped into his backyard taking out his phone he turned on his cam and started recording.

“Good afternoon world I know its been awhile since my last post as you all know why.” Waving his metal hand on camera. “But I’m back and I’m starting a new project after a word for my sponsor.” Pausing the recording then staring again. “Now in previous posts I chronicled the failed project called the bad boys in all its disastrous glory. Well I managed to get Cock Goblin cloned and last week he was big enough to leave the incubator. Now I’ve left him in the care of a reset mare under the command of be mean and only feed him every two days and keep him in the poopie pile, along with her own foals in this pen here. He hasn’t been fed since yesterday and wont get fed till tomorrow.”

Earl turned his phone to the outdoor pen he had constructed a wide open domed structure made of chicken wire with fake bushes surrounding it blocking the fluffies view in or out. Inside was one of Odin’s old igloo style dog house modified for fluffy care, insulated, heated, camera rigged inside and night-lighted with a dirty old bath towel for a front entrance cover. The food/water trough was next to the entrance. The poopie pile was in the little corner where the dog house met the fence and right behind it was the chirpy little muted green and brown maned alicorn chirpy.

“Now as you can see his eyes are still closed but they’ll open any day now and probably talking too. He’s behind the poopie pile and the surrogate mare is doing as her reset tells her and being a generally shitty mother. And now let the gaslighting begin.” Clipping his phone to his vest.

Swinging open the wooden frame and wire door he stepped inside the pen and looked down at the purple and red maned unicorn mare. Playing around her were four chirpy foals a green and brown maned pegasus colt, a brown and black maned pegasus colt, an orange and brown maned unicorn filly, and a blue and yellow maned earthy colt. When the mare looked up at him with a happy joyous smile that read she was blissfully oblivious to what was about to happen.

“Daphne, why is you last baby behind the poopie pile? We’ve had the talk before about your babies.”

-But, Boss, poopie munsta bewong in poopie piwe.-

Putting on a rubber glove he walked to the poopie pile, scooped up the tiny clone and held him to the mares face who turned away in disgust from the smell of the scrawny foal.

-Nu smeww pwetty! Nu wan!-

Earl placed two fingers from his left hand and placed them to Daphne’s neck and she got a nasty zap from his taser. She yelped and sobbed falling to her side as he gave her a few more good shocks to her side and crotch tits.

“You need to feed ALL yer babies, Daphne! Good mothers feed all their babies or they get punished. Are you gonna be a good mummah?”

-Daffnee be gud mummah! wiww gif babbeh miwkie! Hu Hu Huu! Pwease! Nu mowe owwies Boss.-

“Then take this baby, clean him up and feed him. Now.”

Daphne sat up and hesitantly took Goblin from his palm who was cooing at clutching at his thump, hungrily chirping between coos. she choked every few licks complaining about the foals taste but he stayed there and he stayed made sure she did a thorough job and then place the foal to her teat. He latched on and drank as fast as he could get it down and that’s when Earl got up and left the enclosure.

“You be a good mother and I think I’ll give your babies names later. Got it.” He said through the doorway as he locked it.

-Babbehs haf namsies?! Yus Daffnee be gud mummah! Pwomise!- Momentarily forgetting his sadness.

Flipping his phone to view mode he pulled up the feed from the exterior cam and as soon as he was out of sight the mare knocked the foal away from her teat. she then smacked him in the gut hard enough to vomit up half of what he had managed to drink picked him up roughly by his scruff and dropped back into the poopie pile and then shat on for good measure. Earl smiled and put his phone back on record mode.

"Alright folks I’ll see you again when the foals are talking and I’ll continue imprint favoritism towards myself and hostility towards the mare. I’ll see you then.

three days later Earl stepped outside to the enclosure and set his phone to record.

“Alright folks its been three days and Goblin’s eyes have opened with a few of the others and he’s not due to get fed again till tomorrow. A perfect time to intervene on a bad mother’s cruel parenting. Wouldn’t you say.” Stepping into the corral.

Goblin was once again behind the poopie pile while Daphne fawned over her green, orange and blue foals who eyes had opened and where chirping out their first words. The usual, miwkies, wuv and mummah of course but Goblin had a few new words himself like, hun’ge, tummy owwies and hewp, looking up pathetically at Earl.

“Daphne? Ain’t ya forgetting something?” Picking up Goblin.

-NU Nu wan poopie munstah! bewong in poopie piwe!- Turning up his snoot at the foal again.

Earl slapped her across the face with his metal hand knocking a tooth loose, she sobbed touching a hoof to her swollen jaw.

“You’re going to feed your baby right now, Daphne. You’re a bad mother if you don’t. I’m going to give you one last chance. Milk and cleaning or punishment.” igniting a demonstrative arch of electricity in his metal hand.

The crackling noise of the electricity was enough to make the mare take the foal and hurriedly licked him clean and stuck him to her teat. She gave him a nervously toothy smile even as her lips and teeth were stained with shit and this time he stuck around till the foal had his fill.

“This is your last warning. If I see that foal behind the shit pile again…” Hold his sparking hand close enough to make her fluff stand on end. “Now give him here I want to check up on him.” Holding out his right hand.

She couldn’t get the foal out of her hoofies fast enough still looking up at him with that forced fearful smile. Nothing seemed broken on the foal, underweight as expected, just bruised up and still stinking like shit he gave the foal a few gentle scratches behind the head. the foal cooed and clutched at his thumb looking up at him.

-D-daddeh?-

“No. You call me Boss and I’ll do my best to take care of you.” Bringing the foal close and whispered to him. “Your mummah is bad and wont give you milkies unless I make her but I can’t be here all the time to make her. So, that means you got to get it yourself. Your mummah has trouble waking up and wont notice if you take some when she’s sleeping. I got a treat for you. open yer mouth.”

Earl fished a small glass vial and toothpick from his pocket and unscrewed the tethered top with his fingers. the foal rolled on his back overjoyed at the idea of more nummies as Earl pinched the vial between his real fingers next to the foal and dunked the toothpick in letting the clear liquid inside formed a tiny droplet. The foal opened wide and he swirled the toothpick around his mouth and the foal reacted with a bitter scrunched up face and shouted…

-Icky! cheep! cheep! Icky!-

“Calm down that wasn’t the treat, here.”

Fishing a sugar cube from his vest pocket and stuck a corner in the foals open complaining mouth and his demeanor instantly changed. he calmed down and latched onto the sugar cube suckling away letting it dissolve and trickle down his throat. It didn’t take him long to lick away almost a third of the cube as Earl set him back down on the grass with the others then looked to Daphne with a a jealous pout plastered across her face.

“Now you don’t deserve it but I decided to give your babies names. Now if you promise to be a good mother to all your babies I’ll tell you.”

-Daffnee pwomise be gud mummah! Babbehs git namesies is da bestest ting evah!-

“Alright. If you promise. This ones Fred (blue colt), that’s Velma (orange filly), Scooby (brown colt), Shaggy (green colt) and Goblin. Got it?”

-Mummah wuv namsies fow babbehs! Tank ou Boss.-

“Now I only came to refill the kibble and water today I got to get back to work hunting bad fluffies and monsters who want to give you all forever sleepies. And we don’t want that to happen do we?”

-Munstahs nu gib foweva sweepies to babbehs!- Taking a protective stance over her foals.

“That’s right.”

topping off the troughs he left and pulled up the corral cams on his phone as soon as the door was locked. again as soon as he was out of sight Daphne swatted Goblin knocking the sugar cube out of his grip ignoring his pained cries while the other foals fought over the candy.

-Poopie munstahs nu desewb bestest nummies!- Picking Goblin up in her teeth.

heading for the poopie pile she paused for a moment, hesitating over what to listen to, the commands of her reset of the fear of Earl’s wrath. Standing there still for almost a minute in a surprising show of will power she dropped the foal in the middle of the corral away from the rest of her foals who quickly licked the sugar cube to nothing. switching back to record mode he started narrating again.

“Alright Goblin’s had his first dose of growth hormones, instilled jealousy among the family towards him and now we just wait for an instigating event to see of the clone has the original’s powers. If not I may have to start over. Here’s hoping.”

Six days later Earl sat at his kitchen table enjoying his morning coffee, eggs and a BLT, bringing up the corral cams recording from that night. Bingo. The motion activated night-vision cams played right when Goblin started sneaking his way into the doghouse, still forced to sleep outside but not in the poopie pile. the rest slept in an old dog bed huddled together with Daphne’s swollen crotch tits almost hanging off the end of the bed. Since the day he suggested it Goblin had been sneaking into the doghouse and taking his fill from her teats, having had a second dose of hormones since then he had become ravenous. Drinking one side completely dry this time he accidentally let out a loud, long, satisfying burp. Daphne stirred in her sleep only to doze right back off on her back making her other teat hard to reach, but when she rolled over Fred fell of her side to the back of the bed. the burp and fall had awakened him and while he tried to climb back up his mummah’s fluff the sounds of suckling got his attention and ventured to the milky places and caught Goblin in the act.

-Miwkie teef! Poopie munstah steew miwkies!- Fred shouted tackling Goblin to the floor.

Goblin was already curled up trying to cover his face while Fred kept popping him in the head with in tiny hoofies. The noise woke Shaggy and Velma having heard what their brother was shouting and joined in on the action, Scooby seamed to be as heavy a sleeper as his mother. Goblin chirped and cried for mercy calling out for Earl to save him from his mean family then his horn started to glow. When Velma mule kicked him in the no-nos the sudden burst of force in every direction sent the foals flying. Velma and Shaggy smacked hard into Daphne’s side finally waking her but Fred bounced face first off the hard plastic wall of the doghouse landing back first on the padded floor. Daphne groggily rolled in the direction of of her terrified shrieking and shitting foals snapping her into high alert.

-Bestest babbeh? Fwed? wewe am bestest fwed?!- Looking around frantically. -Fwed! dewe am bestest!.. Why bestest haf owwies?- Rushing to Fred’s aid.

-Poopie munstah gif owwies and steew miwkies!- Shrieked Velma trying to right herself.

-Babbeh? Babbeh?! Make tawkies fow mummah pwease!.. Poopie munstah!- Turning tear soaked rage filled eyes to Goblin. -Mummah gon gif poopie munstah foweva sweepies!-

Goblin’s back was pressed against the opposite wall next to the exit but was too panicked to run for it as Daphne came running at him. She reared back to crush him under hoof and the tiny foal covered his head again and screamed as his horn lit up again. the force of Goblin’s next blast hit Daphne fight in the face knocking her on her ass and on top of Scooby who was just starting to wake up but now was screeching over his crushed pelvis.

-Poopie munstah magic! Munstah magic!- Holding her bleeding snoot she clustered up her foals together.

And there she stayed the rest of the night, back pressed to the far wall clutching her foals despite Scooby’s agonized shrieks of bad uppies and weggie owwies. Earl finished his coffee and reached for his BLT when Carol snaked it on the way out giving him a kiss before she rushed out the door for work.

“I swear she’s using me for my easy access to pork.” Dunking his toast into his egg yolk. “Worth it for that ass.”

Finishing breakfast after making himself another BLT he polished off the last few bites as he got out his phone and started talking.

“Day seventeen and it finally happened folks the clone is indeed telekinetic. As you’ll soon see one foal may be dead and another is definitely crippled. Let’s have a look!”

Swinging the door open he marched inside the corral popping the removable top off the doghouse. Daphne hadn’t budged from her spot still holding all her foals tight. Scooby’s still tried to scream but could only manage hoarse rasps of air and Fred just hung there with a dopey smile and crossed glazed over eyes.

“Daphne! What have you done to your babies?!” Feigning shock and outrage.

-M-muh-munsta! P-P-Poopie munsta! Magic munstah! Daddy save mummah fwom p-poopie munstah!-

“What did I tell you about calling me that? Its Boss! And what about your babies? You crushed Scooby! And what happened to Fred?”

-Munstah do it! Munstah give fwed owwies an make dummeh! An steew miwkies fow good babbehs! Poopie am eviw! Save mummah Boss pwease! hu hu huuuuu!-

“Well maybe if you weren’t a terrible mother and actually fed him like the rest and taught them all to play nice none of this would have happened! Look at them they’re scared, fighting and stealing! All under your care! How can you call yourself a mother at all?”

Her eyes darted back and forth from her foals to Goblin then back to Earl and slowly she started to break down a little unable to process what she was told. But she stubbornly held firm that Goblin was the problem, but was now too afraid of him to do anything about it, the look in her eyes giving everything away.

“(Sigh) Give me Fred and Scooby, I need to see how bad you hurt them.” Holding out his hand.

It took her a few moments but Daphne relented and loosened her grip enough for Earl to take the two foals and gave them a once over. Fred had a small gash over his forehead that had already stopped bleeding long ago and was definitely derped, Scooby was in much worse shape. Unable to speak breathing in long drown out rasping gasps from screaming all night and both legs and pelvis crushed with bones sticking out at all angles.

“Oh Daphne, this doesn’t look good. Scooby’s hurt pretty bad. I’ gonna have to take him with me to take special care of him for awhile.” Setting Scooby aside.

Setting Fred back into the doghouse next to Goblin who had fallen asleep from the shear stress fueled exhaustion was now starting to stir, sitting up, uncovering his head and yawning. Blinking a few times he noticed Fred was sitting next to him and side by side Goblin was a whole head taller than Fred and Earl made sure to pick foals the exact same age for this project. Now it was Goblin’s turn to get a once over, barely a mark on him and he was definitely packing on a bit of muscle as well, prying open his mouth he spotted three teeth starting to poke through already. Dosing him with another drop of hormones he gave him his sugar cube reward for not making a fuss over taking his “medacine”.

“Alright buddy listen up.” Bringing Goblin close to whisper in his ear. “You mummah’s not gonna feed you any more at all now. I wish I could help but you need her milkies until you can eat solid food. I’m sad to say you’re stuck with her for now.”

-Gobwin nu wike mummah. Mummah meanie an stupi dummeh. Hungwy! wan miwkies an mummah nu give!-

“But you have powers now, see if you can make her now.”

Now it was time for the real test to see if the treatments were working, setting him down he left out a fake “Whoops” and dropped Goblin just far too high to not land without injury. He flopped to the floor hard with him yelping on impact.

“Oh crap Goblin!” Faking concern. “Are you okay.”

Goblin stood up and shook himself like a dog would then looked up to Earl looking sad.

-Gobwin wost nummies.- The cube having crumbled on impact.

Earl chuckled and gave him a new sugar cube then turned his attention back to Daphne who still clung to her two other foals. Grabbing her by the mane she let her foals go reaching up to her mane crying and shouting until he tasered her in her deflated crotch tit.

“Now I’m giving you one last chance to be a good mother and take care of all your foals including Goblin or I’m going to pillow you and make you into a milk bag!”

-Daffnee be gud mummah! pwomise! Nu mowe owwies! Hu Hu Huuuu! Why Boss meanie to good mummah? Daffnee be good mummah. hu huuuu…-

Earl dropped her back in the doghouse and before he put the top back on he yelled one last thing to her.

“And clean up your nest! There’s shit everywhere in there! So you better get licking it up quick.” Latching the lid in place.

Picking Scooby up off the ground he carried the wheezing foal inside and simply dropped him in the garbage disposal in the sink and flipped it on with the faucet running for a few minutes. Un-clipping his phone from his vest and turning off the disposal he started narrating again.

“Well folks looks like Goblin 2.0 is indeed telekinetic so that means its time for phase two. Join me in a few days as I cement Goblin’s favor and loyalty to me and foster a general hatred for most other fluffies. See ya next time and remember, huggies never, hurties forever.” stopping the recording." Alright, time to edit this one."

18 Likes

Have read quite a few Hugboxer characters taking this approach, just without the gaslighting.

1 Like

I have nothing to say to Earl, he is what he is…a mad scientist at best. :thinking:

I wonder how this ver 2 would end up this time. But its Earl we are talking here expect weird shit would come out of it. :triumph:

1 Like