The SkettiLand Trappers; the designer ferals-new blood. (Creeper)

“God dammit Rick I said pay your damn child support!” Carol screamed out.

• Fwuffy have na-scrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

A golf club cracked into the side of a yellow unicorn’s face sending him tumbling across the grass, shit and blood spraying as he spiraled end over end.

“Feeling better?” Earl asked leaning against a tree with Odin in his lap.

“God damn deadbeat dad clients. If they’d just cough up the damn money. stingy pricks. grrrrr. give me another fluffy.” Carol took a breath and walked to Earl.

on Earl’s left was a box of juvenile fluffies and a plate of bacon that he was splitting with Odin, spoiling his little hero.

“Do you know how much bacon costs these days? You’ve already fed him at least forty bucks worth from that one pack.” Grabbing a pink Pegasus and a strip of bacon.

“Relax, I got another hundred pounds in my deep freeze. caught a pack of wild hogs in one of my live traps last year. I’ll give ya few packs to take home if you wanna.”

-Owwies bad uppies.

“Shut up and sit here.” Carol ordered as she dropped the fluffy and took her stance. “I would LOVE that.”

-Pwease nice wady nu gif huwties to fwuff–

“Put on a damn mask if your going to keep knocking over ATMS, Jerry! RARG!” Swinging with all her might.

THWACK!!!

-RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

“Damn. you got some air on that one look at her go. right in the breadbasket and just scooped her right up.” Applauding with abacon strip hanging from his mouth. “OH! Head first into a mud puddle. nice.”

Jake walked up to them looking at a glass syringe bottle in his hand tossing it lightly a few times while pausing in front of his cousin to give Odin a good scratching.

“You sure this stuff will work?”

“Yeah, got it from a friend of a fiend who knows a vet. used it to fuck with a fluffy family’s heads last Halloween. I made the parents watch a bunch of zombie movies then i dosed their foals with this shit and made them think they were dead. when they woke up the parents lost their shit in every sense of the expression an cuz they saw the movies, the first place they struck was…” Pointing to his own head. “Flat.”

“Alright then. I’m off to Sandy’s.” Turning around and walking to his truck. “Back in an hour or so.”

“Just remember two CC’s max! or you will kill her for real.”

When Jake pulled into Sandy’s driveway she was waiting for him at the gate looking ready to cry, a common look she wore often. Stepping out of his truck, toolbox in hand, she predictably hugged him with a slight sob.

“Are you sure we have to do this?” Sandy asked wiping a cheek as she stepped back.

“You said so yourself, she tried to attack a customer on pick up day for a foal. How did she do that by the way? she didn’t shit on anybody, did she?”

“She threw an apple at a kids head.” Almost mumbling to much to understand.

“I’m sorry what? She “threw” an apple at a kid? And just how did she pull that feat off?” Giving her a stern parental look.

“She’s…well she missed but… She’s telekinetic.” sighing in defeat. “It’s a recent rediscovery. she forgets every time she’s been reset that she can, y’know, DO that.”

“(Sigh) I wish you would have told me that earlier, some of Earl’s experiments led to the discovery that telekinetic alicorns are highly reset resistant. the voltage needed to make one stick would most likely kill her and definitely do permanent brain damage.”

“Oh god. and I can’t just let her go into the wild. she’d never survive the ferals or winter.”

“Didn’t you used to work at Ranchero Fluffalow in the foal-in-a-can department?”

“I wont let that be her or her babies fate! never! I…I…I need to put her down.” Ready to break down again.

“Alright, c’mon now buck up. this will be painless for her i promise. like going to sleep. let’s go see her, Okay?” Putting a hand on her shoulder and guiding her to the barn.

In the barn’s sorry box, now with a caged lid and latched lock Milly sat sulking. thankfully telekinetic alicorns can’t manipulate what they can’t see so the latch sufficed.

-NU! Sketti man bad! Waiw! nu wan mowe zappy huwties an funny thinky pwace feews!- Looking up at Jake and sticking out her tung.

“Looks like she remembers me.” Reaching into his tool box.

Opening the lid Milly spun around threatening sorry poopies but was grabbed by her shiny white tail and a poopy plug jammed into place. Scooping her up under his arm he led them both to the shed but Sandy stayed outside, refusing to watch. Setting her up in the PVC leg rig and retrieving the bottle and fresh needle from the tool box, drew 1.5 CC’s and held Milly’s head in place as he stuck the needle in her neck.

-Owwies! nu wike! nu wike! Miwwy wan babbehs back! am good mummah! Nu wan foweva sweepies!..nu…wan…nu…wannnn.- Starting to droop and sag.

After a few seconds Milly laid limply in the rig looking quite dead and Jake stepped outside where Sandy leaned against the wall with a hand over her mouth.

“Okay. it’s done. but before we dispose of the body I was hoping I could ask a favor. As you know my family is very… “Every part of the buffalo” type people and her coat is shiny and valuable and i was wondering if I could keep the body for harvest.”

“Y…You never asked this before. Why now?”

“All the others were old or too sick. it affected the color and value but she was healthy so her color is still good. If you do I’ll even wave the visit fee today, just call it a day and go.”

Sandy silently nodded a few times, sniffled and walked back to her house without a word. walking back to his truck he grabbed a medium sized cooler and returned to the shed placing Milly inside. waving goodbye to Sandy through her window he climbed in his truck and swapped her from the cooler to a carrier and drove off down the street. When he got to the end of the block he picked up his phone.

“…Yeah it’s me. I got her. She should be waking up by the time I get back. Have stockade 25 prepped and ready.”

True enough as Jake was climbing out of his truck she started to stir again, groaning like she had slept too long and couldn’t wake up properly. by the time he got her on the counter in the breeder barn she was half lucid and trying to stand on wobbly legs but failing. Pulling her from the carrier he held her on her back with one hand, covering her like a blanket, he took an auto-injector from the cabinet and pressed it between her teats and fired a per-measured dose of fertility drugs.

-Owwies!- Suddenly wide awake. - Nu foweva sweepies? Miwwy… Wive?..Sketti man? PPPTTHHHHPPPP- giving him the raspberries.

he took his hand off and grabbed her face he pried open her mouth holding it open between thumb and forefinger, her snout pinched between fore and middle finger and the rest over her eyes. reaching into the cabinet again he pulled out a infant sized oxygen line and fed the two clear plastic tubes down her nostrils and to he lungs. then he ran a feeding tube line down her throat then grabbed a milkbag mask and pulled it over her face muzzling and blindfolding her. holding her over the sink he pulled out the plug and gave her a good few squeezes till she had nothing left. he replaced the plug with a FluffCo. poopy place plug and one way valve then held her up by the base of the tail and docked the end of it and tied the rest in string. Clipping off her mane he strapped the mask down then carried her to the stockade by the pens sight side fencing and strapped her legs down. pulling the bite valve from the feeding line and plugged it into Milly’s mask trickling the viscous light brown liquid to her stomach. shutting the cage over her head then plugging in the poop hose she was left to let the fertility drugs work through her system and return in the morning to get her bred.

the next day 10:30 am…

Earl walked into the barn flicking on the lights that over powered the nightlights for the nurse fluffs to work with. taking DA1’s cage off the wall the took the white alicorn out and set him on the floor in front of Milly’s exposed special place in his other hand the prostate probe.

“Alright you little shit, this is your one chance. fuck this nag right now or I shove this up your ass again!” Brandishing the probe in his face.

-NU poopie pwace zappies pwease! Dee-ayy wun nu wan give bad special huggies to mawe! pwease wet hewd go nice mistah pwease.- Tucking his tail between his legs and backing up.

“HEY! Get back here and dick down this mare now! Or so help me I will use this!” Grabbing his mane and parking him back in front of Milly. “God this would be so much easier if I wasn’t out of pheromone spray. well what’s it gonna be? do it yourself or I do it for you?”

-Dee-ayy wun do it pwease nu zappies! hu hu (hic) huuuu.

“then get to work.” Pointing to Milly’s special place.

DA1 mounted Milly and began to thrust weakly trying to work up his no-no stick but after a few minutes of limp enfing and no penetration Earl was starting to loose patience.

“Well? whats taking?”

-Twying… enf enf… pwomise! enf!

“Ah, fuck it. come here!”

Grabbing him by the mane he pressed him against Milly and jammed the probe up his ass and giving him the juice. as soon as it was up it was in and filled her to the brim but he left them pressed together for a few just for good measure. Only when his hips finally stopped convulsively bucking did Earl pull them apart both Milly and DA1 crying the whole time as he was stuffed back into his cage and Milly left to incubate. before he left he took a minute to top off the food reservoir he grabbed a bag of Milky Mummah Kibble and dumped a half the bag into a industrial food processor and rendered it into a fine powder. doing the other half he then filled it with a few cans of generic skettie milk until it was a runny slurry then topped it off with a few scoops from assorted vitamin powders. dumping the contents into a milk tank with the feeding line to the dams and sealed it. he loved this new kibble it, was pricey but as another perk of FluffCo.'s sponsorship they got it for free and the untra high calorie milk the dams made from it made especially fat foals and adults. it meant more skin on the fluffy for bigger pelts for more money and the meat was used in the high grade kibble and and canned foods. after all when was the last time you saw a truly fat feral? Checking in on the foal pens the milk was already doing wonders on the foals weight. most old enough to be walking around easily were so fat they could barely at all, wiggling around like fat caterpillars. locking a basket in place behind Milly he instructed the nurse mares to put the foals from her into the store bought foal pen he put behind the basket and hooked up her milking line to it as well. he wanted to inspect what came out of her and be sure which were hers then he walked out locking the door behind him with the lights on. he had other appointments to to keep and shopping to do, the resident shit factory they had for reliable browns had died the other night and now Milly wished she had as well.

24 Likes

Nothing warms my heart than alicorns being treated like their regular botheren, fuck favoritism

2 Likes