The Skettis series part 6 Finale [Mixables!] (By: AnitaCurry101)

[English version]

[Spanish version]

[English version] Hi, Anita here! Well this was a blast and pretty much a very hectic ride, my first time trying with a series of comics. It all started rather simple and then it evolved slowly into a huge mess, then a not so huge mess, then this, I am not very happy with how this ended up looking, but I guess it is just matter of time and practice before I get better at drawing. Thank you all for your amazing support! By the way, the stuff written beneath the bowls it is supposed to be the thing that is mixed with the skettiesā€¦ hope I am making myself clear. See you around and again, thank you all!
[Version en espƱol] Hola, aquĆ­ Anita! Bien, pues esto fue muy divertido y bastante caĆ³tico, mi primera vez intentando hacer una serie de comics. Todo comenzo bastante simple y poco a poco evoluciono en un enorme lio, luego en un desorden mas o menos pequeƱo y al final quedo esto. No estoy muy contenta con la forma en como termino luciendo esto, pero supongo que es cuestion de tiempo y practica para ver mejoras en mi manera de dibujar. Gracias a todos por su maravilloso apoyo! A propĆ³sito, se supone que lo que estĆ” escrito debajo de los tazones es la substancia con la que se mezclaron los skettisā€¦ espero darme a entender. Nos vemos y de nuevo, muchas gracias!

45 Likes

sabn riquisimooooos xDDDD

1 Like

This series was fantastic. Looking forward to more from you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Arte, esto lo es

1 Like

What the fuck did my eyes just see :eyes: :sweat_drops:

Also, for some reason, I thought these are specific Skettis flavors for some reason :ahahaha:

2 Likes

I like how its the same cast through all the series and they get plot progression. Pink one was the only one that got away unharmed.

(Besides losing her foals)

4 Likes

MLP sketty.