The solution to the feral fluffy population (thatmotherfluffer)

Hah, I’d rather see someone’s expensive purebred dog get trapped inside and get beaten/raped by Smarties and thrown in the trash while still alive by workers, along with a few designer Fluffs, so the glorious Karen Petowners Coalition forms.

Just imagine the lawsuit. The kept men politicians attacking the company for reelection credit.
The debt collector tactics of harassing employees at all hours of the night with phonecalls, loud music played from unmarked cars, and rocks thrown through every windoe.

Imagine if the employees or company owner had pets. A motorcycle deployed and waiting along the walkies route to gun it the moment the pet is visible.

The Karen Crusade, and the resulting Fluffy population explosion.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in hurting fluffies, unless they deserve it

1 Like

Love on this fits into the agreed lore of the fandom

1 Like

And every dog, cat and toddler that could acedently get inside. Nice plan dude

1 Like

Of course you would use a poison that only affects the fluffy organism, duh.

I didn’t realize the goal of building this machine wasn’t to exterminate feral fluffies in an urban setting, but to relocate them for possible adoption. But the process of catching, neutering and transfering them is too much work for a species that multiplies as quickly as fluffies, in my opinion.

1 Like

Very smart, but how will you teach a poison to differentiate a fluffy from everything else?

1 Like

Chocolate contains theobromine, which is poisonous to animals (which includes humans), but non-lethal some species. It’s lethal for dogs and cats because they can’t metabolize the poison quickly enough. Studies were made researching the use of theobromine as a toxicant to control coyote populations.
I believe that a world that genetically engineered talking animals might be capable of finding a poison that’s only lethal to aforementioned creatures.

Still with such messy DNA fluffy poison would be too unpredictable. It would be easier too ether go with non-lethal solution, or install some kind of scanner or sensor that will forbid the machine the usage of poison until there are only fluffies inside

I was just thinking “Wow, this could fill up pretty quick.” Gravity could make it’s own fluffy paste

1 Like

What about poopie fluffys

1 Like

Poopies get to be sent to loving homes😇

Nope. No poisoning, just being taken to an adoption center

1 Like

I know. Just a speculation

1 Like