The sorry Fluffy Mush as punishment (by: NekuChan)

Commision I did for someone on Reddit.

It’s not abuse, just discipline. Fluffy Mush is a vegetable puree, not too tasty but nutricious and good overall.

180 Likes
What food would give your Fluffy to discipline it?
  • Kibble
  • Its Own Shit
  • Another Fluffy’s Shit
  • Nutrient Paste
  • “Speciaw wumps”
  • Their Own “Weggies”

0 voters

10 Likes

I like this idea of disciplining fluffies with mush that they dislike eating but is still good for them…as nutritionally complete as fluffy kibble but with the mouth feel of wet cardboard

35 Likes

EMBRACE THE GREEN

20 Likes

TERRAFORM MARS

5 Likes

Best to discipline early, you can’t have them getting away with this until it’s too late.

Also I imagine it tastes like Veggiemite so that’s an appropriate punishment in my mind.

16 Likes

Were you okay with your options on the poll?

3 Likes

I’m an All-boxer and I believe there’s not a “no abuse comments on hugbox or hugbox comments on abuse” rule like in reddit. So it’s fine to me :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Kibble it’s too good, change it to bitter plants, not poisonous just bitter af

8 Likes

I kinda agree with this. If kibble is supposed to be a baseline everyday food then its not really instilling a sense of punishment.

6 Likes

Also I really vibe with your art style. I’m on board for the fluffy stocky build as well the nice expressive faces. The chubby cheeks and big eyes really allows for personality to shine through.

6 Likes

I’ve decided I’m gonna follow you and leave COLORFUL messages around every now and then

2 Likes

Awww thanks so much!

4 Likes

that’s gay (jk) hope I can upload new things soon

3 Likes

I’m no gay, I’m SLEEP DEPRIVED I got over exited after learning the art of CHANGING

everything

at

will

on my

4 Likes

even if you dont consider it as abuse, it’s still better than just mindless gore

5 Likes

Maybe I can write some

[][]S
[][][]T
[][][][]A
[][][][][]I
[][][][][][]R
[][][][][][][]S
Or not lmao

perhaps

Got bricks in it and probably an angry virgil for so many edits

2 Likes

wot crackheadery is this-

2 Likes

You LIKE it?

1 Like

We had something similar in summer camp if someone forgot to do a specific required duty, like take down the flag during rain or exercise good fire safety.

It was basically a combination of leafy greens and root vegetables boiled up until it was roughly as thick as wallpaper paste. Tasted like dirt and sour sweat but it was incredibly nutritious.

5 Likes