The Story of a Brown Fluffy Pony - The Hoof of Revenge(byxin_xinxin)

1.There is a Fluffy Pony family on a grassy field, but this family is very discriminatory towards Brown Fluffy. They often bully Brown Fluffy, and Brown Fluffy is left with scars from being bullied.

2.Brown fluffy is used by its parents as a toy to entertain other children.
It was thrown on the ground like garbage.
It bears the pain of its body, and the ridicule of its family is still vivid in its memory.

3.It barely supported itself, trying to fill its stomach by eating wild mushrooms.
The only comfort for it now was that the mushroom tasted good,and suddenly it had a hallucination. The hoof elf appeared.
Hoof Elf: Hello little one, don’t be afraid. I’m here to help you

4.Brown fluffy saw his parents loving him in the illusion,
playing with the hoof elf in the sky, although in reality it was still lying next to a mushroom. Thirty minutes later, the Hoof Elf said to Brown Fluffy,
“The illusion is about to dissipate, and I’m also leaving.”

5.The memories of the brown fluffy once flooded into its mind, recalling its mother who fought against it and its father who raped it

6.Brown Fluffy looked at the Hoof Elf, pleaded with him not to leave,and asked his mother why she didn’t love him. The Hoof Elf said, “Oh, my poor little one, they discriminate against you because you’re brown and they’re colored. As long as you kill them all, no fluffy will discriminate against you. All fluffy will love you. Let me help you.”. Subsequently, the Hoof Elf entered the brown fluffy body, giving birth to a new personality.

7.Brown fluffy disguises highly toxic mushrooms with dyes as pasta, inviting family members to enjoy its highly toxic feast. Brown fluffy leaves the family and looks back at the family members who are devouring the feast. A few minutes later, the mushroom toxin attacks and fluffy cubs are directly poisoned to death, while their parents gradually die in pain.Brown fluffy walks towards the sunset and embarks on a journey to find “love”

43 Likes

This is a video version of my story creation

6 Likes

I need to see more fluffies tripping balls

3 Likes

Demonic possession from machine elves, now I’ve seen it all.

1 Like

Like how most brown/ dark colored fluffies is the story of the ugliest duckling turned up to 11 , good stuff

I didn’t expect to see this talented person’s works in places other than Bilibili in my lifetime

2 Likes

Nothing more entertaining than fluffies dying an ugly messy mushroom-induced diarrhea death.

1 Like