The Story of Fisher (Artist:PeppermintParchment)

71 Likes

The story of Fisher by PeppermintParchment. One can read about Pep’s unique seafluffies here

PeppermintParchment once mentioned that the comic was supposed to have an alternate happy/hugbox ending, but never got round to posting it. I still hope for the day that does happen.

This story was uploaded as I paid tribute to it in Chapter 6 of the Sam Adams Guide

1 Like

Well shit Fisher, you actually made me feel bad for you. Hope that hugboxer alternate does you better than this reality did.

10 Likes

Fisher could’ve found someone else. But nope. In another life perhaps.

Nice comcic! Very evocative with the doctor calling, and Fisher’s great pride in being of help.

The fish in panel 10 has a very nice, painterly treatment.

1 Like

Thank you,I made this in the span of 48 hours for a contest on the Booru. That’s why the lines are so sloppy and stuff. I’ve considered going back and cleaning it up,plus giving it the alternative hugbox end I promised all those years ago.
I had a lot of fun with the fish,haha. This was shortly after I switched over to digital,and I was super proud of that fish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go on, do it.
You know you want too ! ;p
It could be a project for 2023.

You don’t even need to give it an alternate hugbox ending.
The ending is open enough as it is.
You could fade to black then transfer back to his eye opening as he gasps for air as his sea fluffy special friend pushes him above the waterline,

1 Like

Oh,but I have so many comics planned for 2023! But honestly this probably wouldn’t take too long to re-work,it’s only a few pages.

1 Like

You did it in 48 hours once
I’m sure that given 3 days or a weekend you can do it much more justice
Just don’t go all George Lucas on us.
Han shot first !

What a dumbass fluffy.

Realmente una historia de amor mejor que de crepusculo “TWILIGHT”