The Strongest Fluffy (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

I finished it yesterday, It´s the longest comic I had ever do, made it was harder than I thought, hope you like it :3 .

156 Likes

Well this is karma at its finest

13 Likes

Awwwww shit! this was awesome! :smiley: Liked the part where the Smarty straight up stomps the yellow baby and kills the father in one kick, shame those kids didn’t catch the mummah and her babies fleeing… :C but otherwise? I loved it!

7 Likes

One of them should’ve at least gone after the fleeing family.

7 Likes

Rip his tennis ball like cheeks off!!!

4 Likes

The enemy of my enemy is my freind.
or
keep you freinds close but keep your enemys closer maybe?

i dont know 2 dangers attack eachother instead of the thing thats in peril and it gets to escape im sure theres some kind of motto or saying their somewhere. :shrug:

1 Like

chops up comic and snorts it

Good shit! Tight! Tight!

8 Likes

Oh yesh, fuck 'em up at first, be mean and treathen the other fluffies but once you are in trouble they’re suddenly “friends” and have to save you… I love to hate smarties, man.

7 Likes

Part 2: Eliminating the Survivors?

4 Likes

The Second Commandment from the Book of Sketti:

Thou must not defy the human;

For the human is stronger than thee;

And thy weggies shall be torn from thy body;

Thy see places shall be put out, thy tummy skettis exposed;

And all manner of suffering shall be thine, until thou takes forever sweepies.

So sayeth the Fwying Sketti Munsta.

5 Likes

I love how the guy says
:sparkles:I like symmetry :sparkles:

3 Likes

Dunno… maybe in another draw I use them for something :3

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

“Fwiends… sabe Smawty… =(”

2 Likes

Try this
let-them-fight-godzilla

5 Likes

Nice job! For once, asshole kids are a benefit to the ecosystem.

Jam his nuts again!

1 Like

“Let me cut off his other leg. I like symmetry.”

"That’s interesting, Vic. See, personally I find asymmetry to be underappreciated and, if I may be so bold, underutilised in the mainstream.

The statement we make by just removing one leg leads more to the imagination for those who witness it in the future: Was our desire to torture this creature so fickle that it was sated by one dismemberment? An act of mercy, perhaps, or an accident? Symmetry allows for a quick judgement to be made. It shows the intentionality behind the torture clearly and simply, giving all the answers with none of the mystery. I implore you to allow me this one indulgence: Torture the creature as you please, but do so according to whim rather than design."

“Wow Jim you watched one drawing tutorial on Tiktok and it’s made you a complete asshole. Just cut the goddamn biotoy jeez”

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Normally i hate kids like this in stories, but I’ll let these two slide due to the smarty

2 Likes

Deserved. At least the family got away.

2 Likes