The sun will do it's thing. (by: artist-kun)

maybe 2ch like always wanted some lols. maybe life here is hard and we needed an outlet. maybe we don’t need a reason.

3 Likes

I can sort of get it. If I lived somewhere where I’m freezing my balls off all year round, I’d probably want to kill something small, fluffy and helpless too.

2 Likes

it’s +31C right now

2 Likes

Huh. But I’m not surprised. This has been quite a cold year for my part of the world.

We had a fucking blizzard earlier this year, and more snow in fucking April, and July had a rather chilly beginning.

It’s usually a lot hotter around this time of year where I live.

1 Like

you are right. this winter was brutal. espesially since i had to walk from metro to university by foot. there were nothing like it in years.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, dude. I was just like “Nope, not going anywhere in this fucking weather unless I absolutely have to.”

Just wind is bad enough. My primary method of transportation is a bicycle, and for some reason, when the wind is blowing, it’s always fucking blowing from the direction I need to go. I can do a 180 and still have to pedal against the wind. It’s fucking inexplicable.

And I live in a really windy part of the world, so you can imagine what I have to put up with.

Now rain, that I can live with. Because I was born in a really rainy part of the world. I’m used to rain.

2 Likes

i couldn’t even use a bike. the road i was walking had at least 20cm of snow all the time.
and i am talking about a sidewalk of the bridge, not some outskirts hike road

2 Likes

It’s faster than walking, and cheaper than a car.

Pretty much everyone has a bike in my country.

I think, by now, you should all be able to figure out which country I live in.

2 Likes

Denmark?

2 Likes

Close, but no cigar.

2 Likes

fug.

2 Likes

I’ve already dropped another hint, and if you need a reminder: it’s one of the countries that has been mentioned in my stories at least once. And the country I was born in may also have been mentioned in them.

Pretty good hint, huh? It gives anyone who is curious about where I live an incentive to read my stories. It’s a multifunctional clue!

1 Like

i rather say Netherlands, and if i am wrong, i bookmark your stories for later

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say whether you’re right or wrong just yet. I’m gonna give you some time to catch up with my stories, so that you can be sure whether or not you’ve got the right answer.

2 Likes

k, see you in god knows when. i have too many exam debts to do it now

2 Likes

Hey, I get that too. You’re not the only person who doesn’t have lots of free time to read my stories because of school stuff.

Take your time. I suggest reading them on the crapper, because A: each individual story is short enough that you could probably read one or two by the time you flush, and B: you’ve gotta have something to read on the crapper, otherwise that’s time you’re just not getting back.

2 Likes