The toyfixer (Thatmotherfluffer)

Jack always took care of his toys, they have a very special place in his heart. If one broke, he’d always fix it, weather they liked it, or not.

THWAK!

GlLrble “yep, cinnamon is gonna die, and he’s derped”, said a pair of teenage boys, holding a fluffy with a arrow through its head, twitching and convulsing occasionally. “Mom’s gonna kill us”!“Not if we toss him out” the poor fluffy could only gurgle due to the extensive damage the arrow caused to his brain. The boys ran into an alleyway and dumped the poor fluffy near a garbage can. “Huu…. Wai weggies nu wowk? Wai nu can move….” “Pwease come back”!

Hello there……

“Pwease nice mistah, hewp fwuffy” “Oh, I promise I’ll get you back in shape, little guy”. “It’ll be very difficult and painful but it’s the price you must pay for perfection” “what’s your name, buddy”? “Fwuffy namesie am cinnamon”. The stranger put cinnamon in a carrier and placed a blanket over it before closing the trunk of his car. “Dawkies! Nu wike! Screeeee!”

AN HOUR LATER

Cinnamon hears the trunk open and sees the blanket being removed.“Welcome home, cinnamon”.”Wha bout weal mummah”? “Why would you want your old mommy? I’m your new daddy now”!Cinnamon starts to realize that he might not see his mummah ever again

TO BE CONTINUED

9 Likes

interesting :eyes:

4 Likes

I just thought “what if fixer was a bit more fucked up”

3 Likes

Doctor Fluffenstein I presume?
bild

4 Likes

lol im curious to see how this goes

2 Likes