The twists and turns of life (Bad_Roomie)

I love the “wan die” phase!

5 Likes

Note to self: the more I like how cute the fluff is, the greater it’s odds of a horrible end.

As noted by @RQ , I appreciate the shared emotional investment between the two.

4 Likes

I just love how fat and helpless and stupid ‘soon-mummahs’ always are. They’re so fat they can’t even walk anymore, all they can do is their helpless begging and pleading while uselessly flapping their little hooves.

And just, the stupid trying to reason with ‘nice mistah’ too. “Skypuff hab tummy babbehs!!” No way, really? As if he didn’t notice and you had to tell him that? As if he’ll be all like ‘oh my bad’ and let you go? They’re delightfully dumb.

I would love to see more of this kind of thing from you, you’re just awesome at it!

15 Likes

Hahahah nice story.

2 Likes

The fathers expression of acute despair is quite well done.
Given how unsanitary they look, it seems their owner has been less than caring for a while.

1 Like

Oooh!! Concept!! Fat fluffies… CATAPULT, disease, medieval warfare!!

Human tosses in a better looking mare, acquired by another human, and given due to the mare is one of several due date is very close and would be a problem to handle the masses of newborns. After cleaning up the old mares mess, and leaving the new mare within, Blueberry asks if they are still a good dad

“Why, yes, Blueberry, your still a good daddy, you have a mare with your babbehs right there”

Maweh wub Boobeweh? Hmmm, nu can see wai nu wub Boobeweh, am guud Daddah…sniffs mare am soon daddah gin, su nu wan nu moh wan die, nee tu wub babbehs!

A few weeks later, the mare gets the full amount of Abortion Finger of Doom, and the Mare’s blood splatters all over Blueberries’ face, and a few foals lodge atop his fluff.

Waiwah Mummah!! Boobeweh am wostest Daddah ebbah!! Ou wai tu speciaw daddah bow speciaw fwen an babbehs!!

Human leans into Blueberry’s face: “That’s all you are meant for, being such a wonderful worst daddy Fluffy around!”

Yes! I love soon mummah abuse too. Abort them all!

more blood please

1 Like

your fluffies are actually so absolutely miniscule. It’s crazy.

3 Likes

Your fluffies are just- so sickeningly, sugarcoatedly cute- and their so, so round and puffy- they remind me of like- koosh balls- I just kind of want to squish them- cute little chubby cheeks!!!

1 Like

Well we don’t know what the rules where before… But if he say no foals, is it no foals.

At least Blueberry can have some protein in his diet. For however much longer he lives.

I love how BR’s fluffies always have shit stains on their fluff.

This inspires me to both write and draw. Thank you Bad Roomie for being an inspiration.

1 Like

If we all hope really hard, maybe they’ll return one day and make us more content.
Their style is one of my favorites.

I know that by saying this I might get a little or a lot of hate, but like I said in my comment. Bad Roomie’s art and stories have struck a cord in me that are pushing me to grab my Wacom tablet and get to drawing again.

And the hate part of my initial message? While I know that copying or right down plagiarism is frowned upon? Like you said, the style he draws fluffies is unique and I wish to, if not carbon copy it? At least give my own creations that… j’ne sais qoi that BR imprints in his fluffies.

And there’s other artists that have adorable looking fluffies too. It’s amazing.