The twists and turns of life (Bad_Roomie)

I did my best to translate this mini story , I hope you like it ( Tell me if I make mistakes so I can improve) :')

321 Likes

Nice! Cute and enjoyable suffering!

Very well translated, I’d remove “the”/“dah” in the future, fluffies don’t seem to use it.

37 Likes

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.

20 Likes

So good

9 Likes

I actually think it’s better that the human remained like some silent, unknowable being as it brought mind breaking horror to these micros very existences.

It’s like C’thulu mythos cultists though considering how much they probably revered them before this as well. xD

39 Likes

are these micro fluffies, judging by the size of the person’s hand.

11 Likes

Seems the foals are well colored too, tis a shame and we dunno if this man is like just abusive psycho for the heck it. Poor stallion seems gettin into its loop mode already.

7 Likes

Forgot the #microfluff tag
Beautiful art tho

13 Likes

Haha!! Nice one! Hope the dude brought hand sanitizer!

5 Likes

Love micro fluffies, this is a fantastic comic.

7 Likes

Can’t we just punch the guy?

4 Likes

Dam it! The pink one was an alicorn! Also they had pretty colors!

1 Like

intriguing indeed.

1 Like

Microfluffs. Are they good for anything aside from inflicting abuse and feeding to snakes?

12 Likes

Now I feel like the people who said my little fluffies are perfect size for abuse - the sadness of these tiny little micros is fantastic! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The style is just perfect, with how plump and friendly they look. And then comes a rain of fetuses right in front of the helplessly watching father! The idea and execution are just flawless! :rofl:

9 Likes

“Am Soon daddeh no more!” Very nice to see a boy fluffy lament losing babbehs like that.

15 Likes

Tsk tsk tsk. Didn’t say you could have babies, now did I?

Pretty much everything a normal fluff is good for with much less mess and shit everywhere. Also since they live almost entirely in tanks the chances of any running away is near zero.

3 Likes

When you want to make the fluffy comic a little darker, but your hand slips.

Micro fluffies are like terrestrial shrimp that can skreee.

3 Likes