The unexpected (Guodzilla)

Hey the upside is I’ll never have to say “I saw my mother naked.”

3 Likes

well, she bathed me and my sisters all at once and when she ran out of time, she took a shower with us in the room (to keep an eye on us) so I saw my mother naked numerous time actually :confused:

and respect her xD you came from her and always remember that all mothers are beautiful.

3 Likes

To be fair that’s kinda the normal way all around the World but America seems to be some what prude even in normal stuff like this

3 Likes

maybe, I don’t know :confused:

3 Likes

Uh…Well, yeah, that is true [insert double-standard here]. A couple years ago I was walking by our condo’s swimming pool, and I saw this mom (latina, maybe? I dunno) just YANK her toddler’s clothes completely off, IN PUBLIC, at the same time totally ignoring the dressing-rooms nearby. Normal for the rest of the world? SHOULD be normal for the USA as well? I have no idea.
No, I did NOT linger to stare.

1 Like

I wish I could say that man, but our relationship relates too hard to the poopy baby trait.

3 Likes

all mothers are beautiful

I was going to mention Casey Anthony, but maybe I don’t need to.

Nice sentiment, but gotta be realistic.

It is only strange if you make it strange. If you teach early on that nakedness is nothing bad and the human Body is normal in all it development stages helps in his later life.

1 Like

I don’t get it :v (and basically I never met someone who was “really ugly”)

2 Likes

That is tough man, I’m sorry to hear that and I hope you left that baggage behind you so that you are better for it now.

2 Likes

(sigh) look up “Casey Anthony” and you’ll learn another version of “ugly.”

han you meant the murder case. Flemme to read it, but in a daily basic, you don’t murder your child -_- so don’t play edgy with name droping
(and she’s not ugly)

1 Like

Are you ok???
You almost sound angry/hostile.

I’m tired of arguing on the most insignificant things all the time -_-’

1 Like