swinging-saggy-boobs

14 Likes

Yup…
That’s the general idea!
:nerd_face::laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Here’s a cursed thing that happened to me involving antique knockers.

I was 16 and my little brother had a hockey camp to attend for a week.

My grandparents had me to go with them, since they were going early and needed an extra hand to help get him dressed for the ice.

Unfortunately I had to share the same room with my grandparents, since it was a motel and the rest of the rooms were booked.

One night I woke up at 4am and the Tv was on, my Grandad just left the room to smoke and I hear my grandma snoring away on her bed. Woken up at this point I grabbed my phone and was gonna watch a little bit of YouTube, then I turned my head and saw my grandmas tits.(Don’t ask me how they were out I don’t wanna know…)

Silently I turned off my phone, wriggled to the farthest part of the bed and laid there in silence.

To this day it fucks me up that the first pair of boobs I saw were my grandmother’s.

9 Likes

:laughing::nerd_face::smiley::grinning::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::laughing:
You and Jeff Foxworthy!!

“Ya wanna see some women’s titties? Here’s your grandma! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGGHH!!!”

“That’s a sight I shall remember my enTIRE life! Looked like a Bassett hound wearing a shower cap! NOTHING was in the right place! To this day I remember that and get the all-over-body shudders!”

4 Likes

Don’t ask me how they were out

Mebbe while you were asleep, your grandma and grandpa went ahead and…um…you know?? :wink::heart::smiling_imp::heart:

5 Likes

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope I don’t wanna know.

6 Likes

:laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::grinning::smiley::nerd_face:
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Laet

4 Likes

Attention, never forget the heinous things your grandparents have done in that house long before you were even a concept

3 Likes

Bullshit “eyes front”, let the boy look!

3 Likes

Um…Like the “eyes-front” stopped him?? :wink:

2 Likes

Well, another culture :v but you never saw your mother naked ?

3 Likes

I never really met my mother

1 Like

sorry then :confused:

2 Likes

I did once. Repeat, ONCE.
Very, very, briefly.
(Shudder)
:confounded:

3 Likes