The Very First Fluffy Merch is Now on Sale

For the first time in Fluffy Pony History…
Featuring art by our very own @anon81860662
Fluffy Community Presents!
The Dummeh Pin

Now you, yes you, can own a piece of fluffy history! Wear it on your bag! Wear it on your hat! Wear it in public and try not to stammer too much when people say it’s cute and ask you where you got it! Pray to whatever deity you prefer that they doin’t investigate on their own, discovering the truth and alienating you from friends and society!

Specifications

• Size 30mm x 26mm or 1.18" x 1"
  • That’s slightly larger than an American quarter!
  • Made from solid Ukrainian “metal”!
  • Snaps on safe with a locking pin back, because nobody should be using butterfly or rubber pin backs anymore. This is the 21st century.

Pricing
The price of your very own Dummeh pin is $15 USD for one, or $27.50 for two! Payments will be processed through Stripe
Pre-paid debit cards should work. If you would prefer to pay via PayPal or Venmo instead, that can be done.

Shipping
But Virgil, I live in a hut deep in the South American jungle! How much is shipping?
It’s free, world-wide. Each of these will come delivered in a bright orange bubble envelope, so the United States Postal Service/local tribesman has no excuse for losing them. Tracking numbers will be provided whenever possible.

Availability
This is a limited offer! Only 45 pins are in stock, and they’re purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis!

These pins are serialized with numbers from 1 to 45. Check to make sure the number you want has not been selected already. You will need to send me a private message to let me know which number you want.

This is on a First Come, First Served basis.

If the number you want is unavailable, I will either help you to select a different number, or I will refund your payment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45

edited

Unless you’re a big dummeh.

61 Likes

Thank you to Mutagen for stylistic advice.

8 Likes

Omg this is adorable! I wish I actually had money so I could get one ;w;

13 Likes

I’d ask my mom but she has an investigation-problem

10 Likes

I completely understand. Wish I could meet everyone in a dark alley and hand their pin off to them, but our world isn’t quite that small, yet.

15 Likes

Awesome! I’m so happy to finally see them here! Although… i know a certain someone who isn’t quite as pleased…

47 Likes

ITS THE FROG HAT FLUFFY!! OH MY GOSH! <3 <3

12 Likes

…Isn’t advertising fluffies and being a fan of them a pretty bad idea? People aren’t going to understand that this is all fantasy, and that the “abusers” here aren’t just psychopaths who want to actually hurt animals.

I know hugbox and other stuff is a thing, but mainstream is only going to see abusers…

6 Likes

If people ask what it is, just lie.
Isn’t this cute enough to like it for the simple reason that it’s cute?
It’s not like it’s depicted getting bludgeoned with a bat or anything.

16 Likes

Sure, but a simple reverse image search should reveal the site. Just makes me nervous is all. Marketing fluffies on the grand scale has always been discouraged by the community before for those reasons.

4 Likes

I don’t consider 45 pins in the world to be “a grand scale”
It’s a little memento that won’t mean nearly as much to anyone that isn’t here.

9 Likes

But if you give a mouse a cookie…

I’m not saying don’t do it, I’m just saying be careful. Sure, 45 pins ain’t too big of a deal, but that’s still 45 more ways someone can find us, especially nosey Karen mothers to kids as their parents for their credit card for this.

5 Likes

I agree with you on that point.
This is why I am not looking into making a made-to-order shop like a Redbubble account.
If we do this again, (no guarantees) it will be in a similarly limited release.

5 Likes

except no i dont have the
caysh

10 Likes

There, I have done it. There will now be material evidence that I look at creepy little horses on the internet. This pin will go great with the sexy Hazbin Hotel pins I also can never let anyone see.

Also, I don’t care what number I get.

5 Likes

So I take it no litter pal pin the foreseeable future? /s

4 Likes

Would you accept

Gus the happy Enfie Pal?

gus happy enfie fluffy

8 Likes

That one may be a bit more difficult to talk myself into buying.

3 Likes

haha
south america jungle

heh
he
:1
I fell that xD

6 Likes

fuck thats cute but im 2 poor 2 afford 1

3 Likes