The Washroom (fluffybooru id: 25403) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

I had noted in one story that Jack apparently didn’t have a PHD, but I’m already writing my next story, so I can address that.

2 Likes

So that’s what happened to Spinel, I like it! Nothing like detachment from human contact, light, sanitation and starvation to really rub in the sheer misery of the situation.

Wonder how long he lasts.

6 Likes

In my headcanon there’s prosthetics available for pillow and amputee fluffies but these prosthetics aren’t cheap nor the best quality, Their poorly made by companies looking to cash in on the fluffy craze. There’s also limb reattachment available but it’s absurdly expensive, experimental, and there’s has a long wait-list!. Only the most loving and dedicated of fluffy owners would opt-in for such a procedure.

3 Likes

Maybe Spindel was lucky and died quickly due to grief and infection, or perhaps fate was cruel and he outlived every fluffy that was put in there suffering from detachment, loneliness, and infection.

1 Like

Well, the guy who invented the regeneration tech in my headcanon actually cares about fluffies.

And he’s the richest man alive, so cashing in isn’t a concern. He doesn’t mind selling quality fluffy products at a loss, because he believes hugboxing shouldn’t be expensive. He doesn’t want fluffies to suffer because their owners can’t afford better stuff, and he doesn’t want abusers using “But I can’t afford better stuff!” as an excuse. His other business ventures make up for it.

3 Likes

both cases are the same because of the new fluffs brought to the washroom
it also make it equally cruel

2 Likes

No he got stabbed eith an arrowhead and got a cool ghost friend that carries him around and pummels people to death.

1 Like

He was vaporized in an atomic blast

2 Likes

I was thinking how the employee’s are always tossing in new pillowed fluffs, given how poorly fed the fluffies fed such meager amounts of expired pet food (if it lands near them and not buried in wet crusted fluffy shit.)

It’s likely in order to sustain themselves they’d eventually eat another fluffy be it living or dead if one is near them or if a pillow is tossed in and happens to lands near a group. Such a fate is worse than death since the crying and screaming from a fluffy being eaten would trigger the lights and water that’d blind and douse them all. Its cruel no matter how you look at it. Starving, Drowning, infection, and possible cannibalism truly awful in the washroom.

2 Likes

Still hoping Spinel gets out of this situation, I hate it when good/innocent fluffies get abused

1 Like

This one always made me curious. I’m unaware if a reason for this place was ever given in another piece but he doesn’t give it hear. It’s delightfully musserable but I could never grasp the purpose of the washroom.

2 Likes

automated fluffy “care”
based on the small paragraph right before it, The Washroom happened as a result of employees not wanting to actually deal with the pillowfluffs. It spiraled into a nightmare from there.

4 Likes

See what happens when people don’t give a fuck?

3 Likes

ooooh yes, poor Spinel!

1 Like

Dude I am fucking crying. The fact they all have to sit silently or be sprayed (which wasn’t even the intended function of the detector) has me in tears. Holy fuck lmao.

2 Likes

Would be fun to throw a full-legged smarty once in a while

1 Like

Hehe hehe, I can picture it now!:rofl:

An abuser, just fired from the store, decides to pull one last bit of shenanigans and tosses a smartie into the wash closet.

“Dummy nu weggie fwuffies! Dis am-”
The lights turn on and water poars into the room scaring the smarty.
**“SCWEEEEEEEEEE!! WAWA BAD FO SMAWTY! NU WIKE!” **
He runs around, screaming, crying, and shiting everywhere. The pillow fluffies start screaming and crying as the smarty stomps and shits on them in its panic, causing the water to keep pouring.
The drains, partially clogged with waste, hair and uneaten kibble, stop up. The pillows that can still see begin screaming even louder in terror as the water starts rising slowly. The smarty turns on the pillows, blaming them for the ‘bad wawas.’
“Dummy no weggie piwwows! You’we causing da wawas! Smartie Goin gib dummies sorry hoofsies!”
He begins slapping the closest fluffy with his tube limbs, bruising the pillowfluff and making it scream and cry even harder. The others scream even more as they see and hear the smarty hurting the pillowfluff. The water keeps pouring. At this point the water is nearly an inch high. The pipes, old, rusted and in disrepair, burst, turning the downpour of water into a near waterfall. The water raises faster and faster. The smallest pillows are having trouble keeping their heads above water. The smarty finally notices the standing water and panics all over again, screaming at the top of its pathetic lungs. It leaves the bruised and battered pillow and sloshes through the now nearly three inch high water towards the door.
“DAAADDDYYYYY! PWEASE HEWP SMAWTY! NU WAN BE WIF DUMMY PIWWOS NU MOWE! NU WAN DA BAD WAWAS! PWEASE!!”
The water now comes upto the smarties chest. The pillows in the room are drowning as the water covers them. The smarty slaps its hoofs against the metal door uselessly, screaming for help. The water finally reaches up to the smarties head, forcing it to point its head straight up uncomfortably. Right before the water reaches the smarties mouth, aloud ‘POP!’ Sounds out as the over taxed water pumps give out, short-circuiting the lights as well.
The smarty is stuck there in total darkness, forced to keep its head up or it will drown. What the fluffy doesn’t know is that it is Friday night, and the store is closed for the weekend. There won’t be anyone there for the next two days.

All the smarties can do as it’s neck begins to tire, is whimper…

5 Likes

Fucking lol. Nice.

1 Like

Why regeneration? Typically aren’t there fluffy organ farms that, if you really care about your fluffy, can go get them new legs? Granted you’d have to pillow another one in order to de-pillow yours, but.

1 Like

You just answered your own question.

4 Likes