The Washroom (fluffybooru id: 25403) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

59 - uV9iBZg

169 Likes

Lol toss a waterproof sound box and play music

22 Likes

spinel didnt do anything to deserve this fate.

26 Likes

I’ll take Carrot.

10 Likes

Honestly, I can not stand pillowing. I put regeneration tech in my headcanon specifically to defy the “fluffy gets pillowed and spends the rest of their short miserable life sobbing about their lost leggies” trope.

In my headcanon, pillowing is a temporary problem.

17 Likes

I invented cool cars to subvert that

9 Likes

I feel like the original fluffies would be modular but who the fuck knows since even goddamn laptops now have non replaceable batteries

7 Likes

speak of the devil, just replaced one in mine

5 Likes

Wolfram Spark always have the cutest ball fluffy face :heart_eyes: even they gonna die sooner or later.

9 Likes

I dunno. I think if you to give me a real or plushie fluffy I’d go with @Bad_Roomie over Sparks. I wouldn’t complain with either though.

5 Likes

Well hey, having both works. It shouldn’t be hard to modify those things so a fluffy with legs can operate them too. Fluffies should have options.

So my headcanon’s version of Magnum didn’t have to give up his precious Fluffmobile.

Pretty good name for it, eh?

4 Likes

The magnum mobile

3 Likes

Hell, he got a brand new Fluffmobile after his regeneration treatment. They can put that on the side for him. Give it a custom paintjob, too. Maybe flames? No, wait, that’ll fit Fireball better.

Maybe even a “MAGNUM” licence plate.

3 Likes

Honestly i feel like magnum would prefer telekinetic legs instead of new legs. He probably feels like he has an image of “the little fluffy that could” now, and hed wanna keep that image up lol

3 Likes

Oh. Well my version of Magnum has his legs back. It was mentioned in “Stiff Drinks and Sharp Wits”, Jack makes another appearance in that story.

Good thing my headcanon is a multiverse, huh? We can literally have our cake and eat it too.

I could write Magnum losing his legs again, but does he really deserve that?

Or I could still give him telekinesis, that way he can work with Jack in the field. The ChaotiX does not send powerless fluffies into the field, Jimmy. I think they’d be an effective team. Or Magnum could team up with Lavender, she’s telekinetic now too.

I like the telekinetic legs idea, I wanna see if I can still do something with it.

3 Likes

I feel like telekinesis would be good!

3 Likes

I can work with that. I might have a few surprises in store for those two. Jack’s already working on something special with the Nerd Squad.

I think it’s only fitting that someone as brilliant as Jack got a much bigger budget to work with. That’s pretty much the only thing, I think, that was holding Jack back from harnessing his full potential as an inventor. And he had already created some fuckin’ impressive stuff! Now that he’s got the Faucheuses backing him, there’s no telling what he’ll accomplish!

Does he have a degree, by the way? Is he a Doctor or a Mister?

I mean, if it’s the latter, that just makes him even more brilliant.

2 Likes

I feel like hes the kind of guy to have a PhD in geology lmao. Or the made up field of “temporal physics”. In my story though he’s probably got a bachelors in geology.

2 Likes

He was a mild inconvenience to his owner.

3 Likes

5 Likes