The words don’t exist by(that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of numerous previous stories but for the best context read Sins of the father by (that1hugboxer), The houseguest by (that1hugboxer), Old friends by (that1hugboxer), Just in case you ever wondered. By(that1hugboxer), If I could turn back time. By (that1hugboxer) and Much merriment afoot by (that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan , you have just gotten a text from Lorna vanderholt that an older gentleman and his wife are at the farm asking to speak with you. You call her to verify the names. Lorna confirms that those are indeed their names.

“Tell them to hold on and I’ll be there soon.”

(Click)

The entire way there you seethe with the deepest ire you have ever felt. It’s as if your intestines are filled with concrete. A heavy bitter anger that rots the very soul. But you will not let it loose not yet.

You arrive at the farm and take a series of long deep breaths before exiting your car.

There they are waving at you like nothing ever happened.

The aboriginal man comes up and attempts to hug you. You put your hand out and then hand Odis to Lorna.
You then turn back to the man.

He cheerfully tries to make small talk.

“ Look at you! All grown up into a right proper bloke!”

You take a deep breath.

“Yep it’s only been what 22 years?”

The man chuckles nervously.

“Bloody hell!!! Has it really been that long?!”

You chortle.

“What brings you around these parts?”

“A little birdie told us you were engaged! We wanted to take you and your fiancee out to eat at the nicest restaurant in town!”

Lorna tries to talk him out of it but you stop her.

“ no no I’m invested let’s see where this goes.”

“Great! Your mother and I will see you two there tonight!”

As they drive away Lorna looks at you confused.

“Duncan you do realize that the most expensive restaurant in town is outback steakhouse ?”

“Yep I know.”

“So those were your….”

“Parents? Unfortunately yes.”

“How did they find out?”

You look at Lorna.

“Did you post on social media about it?”

“No Duncan . You asked me not to so I didn’t.”

Zoey buts in . She’s touching the tips of her pointer fingers together.

“I’m sorry guys I didn’t know you wanted it kept private.”

Later that night you and Lorna meet your parents at Outback Steakhouse.

Your father introduces you to your little brother Jessie.

“Duncan this is your baby brother Jessie! “

You nearly burst out laughing when you see him.

Standing before you is a young man dolled up in the most femboy attire you have ever seen. A purple crop top,A pink choker with silver fleur de lis studs, a purple and black striped micro mini skirt , frilly thigh high stockings one pink and the other silver, purple and white sneakers, a curly head of baby blue hair styled in a mop top and the Cheery on top a pair of white bedazzled cat ear headphones.

He looks up from his phone and his expression changes to what can only be described as premeditated Glomp face.

A shrill

“ Big Brother!!!”

Echoes forth from within the very depths of his soul like a freaking banshee.

Jessie runs up to you and attempts to flying leap tackle you.

What fallowed was the longest and most deeply uncomfortable 5 seconds of your life.

Jessie is clamped around your chest like a koala on a tree.

“Please Get off me. NOW.”

Jessie slumps back with a pouty lip.

You look Jessie in the eyes.

“I respectfully ask that you Never do that again.”

Your mom tries to play it off.

“Oh sweetie he’s just very affectionate.”

As you wait to be seated Jessie is asking you questions.

“Do you like anime?!, what’s your favorite?!, what are your hobbies?!, do you have any pets ?!”

You smile. Despite the unwanted PDA earlier you genuinely don’t hate him , you at least try to be a good brother. You may find his lifestyle unsettling but at the end of the day it’s his life to live how he sees fit .

“I like some anime and manga. My favorite anime is Mushishi and my favorite manga is Berserk. My hobbies are plinking, watching old monster movies and collecting guns.
In terms of pets I have some fluffies . I used to have a whole bunch but most of them now live at Vanderholt farms .”

Jessie’s eyes light up at the moment of fluffies .

“Oh mah gosh! I adore fluffies!”

You smile .

“ how about after dinner you come back with me and Lorna to pick up my fluffy Odis and then you can come to my house and meet the rest of them?”

Jessie turns to your dad.

“Please!? Can i go with Duncan?”

Your dad huffs.

“Fine.”

Jessie squeals with delight.

“Thanks Daddy! You’re the best!”

Around that time the buzzer rings and you all are seated.

Your mom pipes up.

“So Duncan what is your job?”

You smirk knowing full well that she isn’t going to like the answer.

Before you speak you look over at Jessie and remember how excited he was about going back with you after dinner. You decide for his sake to word your answer as delicately as possible.

“I am the head of human rights/ resources for C.O.B.R.A private contacting.”

Your mom puts down her menu.

“Private contracting?”

Lorna chimes in

“Private contracting for armed security. My family’s farm uses their services. The fluffy breeding business is cutthroat at times and other businesses will try to harm our top breeding fluffies . So armed security is very much required.”

Your mom takes a deep breath.

Your dad smiles.

“I’m proud of you son.”

Hearing that statement makes you want to cave his face in. But for Jessie’s sake you remain calm and play along.

“Hey dad . Would it be alright with you , mom and Jessie if sometime this week I gave you a tour of the farm and took Jessie to the range?”

“I don’t see why not.”

The food arrives and Lorna chats with your parents while you listen to Jessie talk about his fluffy enthusiasm.

It’s decided that Jessie will spend the night at your house while your mom and dad stay at the farm.

The moment Jessie lays eyes on Odis his heart melts.

You explain to Jessie that Odis is a sensitive baby and needs to be handled with the utmost care and caution.

You pull up diagrams on your phone that show just how fragile a sensitive baby is compared even to a normal fluffy.

“Jessie I need you to hear what I am saying and meditate on it. You cannot dress him up or feed him sweets, you also have to be very very gentle. Any sudden grabbing could permanently damage his body in life altering ways. He is very sensitive to light and sounds , they cause him to panic and possibly injure himself on accident. If he does not want to be touched you are to cease all physical contact as soon as is safely possible. The stress of unwanted physical contact puts immense stress on his heart and adrenal system . Be calm, be patient,be gentle and above all else be respectful of his boundaries. He doesn’t always want to cuddle or play, a majority of the time he is just sleeping, eating or going to the bathroom. He despite being what the general consensus denies, an actual living,breathing creature, fluffies were genetically engineered to need love and kindness, their very function is to be a companion for humans, they are at our mercy.”

Jessie promises to meditate on your instructions.

“Duncan you said earlier that you gave a lot of your fluffies away to Lorna… why?”

You sigh.

“My heart often times is louder than my brain. It got to the point where there were so many fluffies that I couldn’t properly care for all of them simultaneously. It would have been wrong for me to keep them packed like sardines in my house and yard.”

Jessie looks at you hesitantly

“Dad says it’s a waste of time to show kindness to Fluffies because we have to kill so many of them .”

You put your hand on Jessie’s shoulder.

“even though only a certain number of fluffies can exist at a time without throwing the ecosystem out of balance, we as humans should strive to do what needs to be done without malice.”

You load Jessie’s suitcase into the back of your car.

A while later you reach your house.

Seeing Jessie stand in front of the house makes you have a flashback to when your dad left you on the very same doorstep 22 years ago.

You are 6 years old riding in the back of your dad’s car blissfully unaware of what was about to unfold.

Your dad stops the car.

“Get out.”

You look at him confused

“You said you were taking me to a basketball game . Why are we here?”

Your dad slams his fist on the dashboard.

“I told you to get out of my car!”

You start to tremble .

“W…why!? I’ve done everything you asked dad! Why do I have to go?!”

Your dad snarls.

“You wanna know why?”

Your dad adjusts the rear view mirror so you can see both yourself and your father.

“I…I don’t understand.”

Your dad grabs your arm.

“You retarded Mongrel ! “

You choke back the tears.

“How the hell does a full blooded aborigine woman married to a a full blooded aborigine man give birth to a blonde haired ,blue eyed ,white baby???”

You begin to sob.

“P…please Daddy… don’t make me get out of the car! I wanna be with you and mommy! Don’t you love me !?

Your dad takes a deep breath.

“I tried Duncan… lord knows I tried.
Your nose, your facial structure. Those are unmistakably aborigine traits. But your eyes, your hair, your skin… every time I see them I’m reminded that you may be her child…but you are not my son. No amount of love can change that fact.”

“But why!!!? Why can’t I stay with you and mommy!!!?”

Your dad unbuckles his seat belt , gets out of the car and pulls you out of the backseat .

“Because You need to be with your own kind Duncan. It’s better this way.”

As your dad drives off into the night you sit down on the front porch steps and cry harder and louder than you ever have before.

“Big bro? Are you ok?”

You snap back the present.

“Why are you crying?”

“Oh I just remembered something sad is all. Nothing to worry about Jessie.”

You bring Jessie into the house and introduce him to your cousin Štěpán.

“Cousin I am very much confused by skirt wearing brother, but so long as he does not touch me , we will be having no problem. Now it is monster movie time.”

Štěpán turns to Jessie.

“Brother of my cousin would you like to join us?”

Jessie looks confused.

“But you just said…”

Štěpán chuckles.

“Brother of my cousin. I find you strange and slightly confusing. This does not mean I hate you or even dislike you. It just means flack I throw your way with be slightly different from flack I give Duncan or flack you give me. “

Jessie lets out a long overdue laugh.

“Oh i think I’m gonna like it here. So what movie are we watching?”

“We are watching true bottom of barrel classic the robot vs the Aztec mummy.”

“There’s no way that’s an actual movie!”

Štěpán puts his hand on Jessie’s shoulder.

“Oh sweet summer child you have much to learn.”

4 Likes

Duncan’s dad is an ASSHOLE. Did Mommy Dearest actually have an affair, or did something else happen? I can only imagine the chaos if he has a mild form of albinism.

At least Jessie turned out well.

1 Like

It’s truly amazing what a person can hide with some simple colored contact lenses.

1 Like

Will there be fluffy minicons in the future, you know fluffys in disguise?

2 Likes

Yes along with fluffy zoids

1 Like

Albinism is a good guess but things are rarely that simple

1 Like

Not to be a damper, but when are there going to be more fluffy focused stories again? The stories are good and all, but the fluffies are kinda why the site exists and all. Sorry if it sounds harsher than it’s supposed to be.

I’m realizing that I sound like an idiot, goddamnit.

3 Likes

Working on it. Sorry

2 Likes

Nono, it’s just that I don’t want the mods to think that you’re not posting fluffy stuff anymore and get you into trouble. I like your work, and I’d hate for you to get into unintentional trouble with the site is all.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured. Though the diagnosis would absolutely fuck #1 Dad right in the brain.

1 Like

I understand. I have several heavily fluffy related stories that I never posted because they didn’t turn out the way I wanted. So if you see sub par content sprinkled in between my regular posts . They are purely to satisfy the status quo

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry that I had to be the harbinger of shity news for you.

2 Likes

I actually appreciate it because its better to corse correct now than to wake up and have my account banned

2 Likes

The DNA test shows that in the case of Duncan Illiwara YOU ARE THE FATHER !

2 Likes

Forgive me, but if you want to write a fantasy drama series about the personal lives of this dysfunctional family, maybe you should do it on a site that doesn’t require shoehorning fluffies into the background

1 Like

I do like writing about fluffies in fact I’ve written numerous stories heavily involving fluffies. I just wanted to expand on the idea that Hasbio would definitely try making humans as a next step. The backstories are mainly to explore the lives of the fluffies owners and what lead them to have their personal views involving the treatment of fluffies

2 Likes