The worst mistake ever 'Why my fluffy is crying contest' (drawn by Man-Bat-Person-thing)

Hello every body! I saw this month’s theme contest and I thought I would throw my hat in! Dunno how to actually enter, but I hope just posting it will suffice.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy! :slight_smile:

Here’s the link!

59 Likes

…wow a mom who doesn’t give two shits and knows her baby is full of crap. Tis beautiful.

14 Likes

She does have a bit of a point. How exactly does one shit all over sketties? It’s not like it’s even eating sketties yet.

14 Likes

That famous mama line. I brought you in so I can take you out

11 Likes

She’s going to be even more angry at him when she gets in trouble for not feeding him.

12 Likes

Of all things to :poop:, on a SKETTIES!?:scream: Thats almost a blasphemy on a fluffy standard.

Damn that foal is dead :persevere:

12 Likes

put theme week in the tags and put a link to the contest before or after the picture.
Also great entry. I like how you drew the mother

7 Likes

Thank you! I just added the tag and a link. I’m glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No Problem
I’m also quite new here and will always help with what little I can

5 Likes

Babbeh got scawedy, made meatbaww fo’ mommas sketties

8 Likes

Sounds like my biomom tbh

5 Likes

Whats going through babbehs head…

7 Likes

The final phrase of the mare :joy::joy:

7 Likes

“God dammit, another mother refusing to give milk to the babbeh. Time to give this bitch the sti-”
Hears the reason

5 Likes

wow xD what a responsable mother fluffy actually :v

4 Likes

close enough of “I gave you life, I can take it back”

4 Likes

She is responsible… but at what cost?! Think of the sketties… think of the poor sketties.

Such a tragedy… :cry:

4 Likes

well, this way, if the foal die, it wouldn’t be able to shit again in it :v (or to survive it’ll eat its own shit and sketties) it won’t do it twice xD

4 Likes

IT’S A BABY.

4 Likes

Sees people defending a bitch mare.

:neutral_face::roll_eyes:

5 Likes