The X-files part 1 by (Sullieduser611)

It was the 31st of March 1993, Hasbio facility also known as site alpha had been breached by peta. Due to them, site “A” had become compromised as they commenced in opening cages cutting the electricity to the alarm system denying the security staff the chance to prevent the largest.

Ecological catastrophe since Chernobyl , many of the fluffies had ran into the swamplands of georgia due to the naivety of those had released the bio products they were unaware they had also released killers as well, for soon the ones that had refused to leave the cages had turned on the members of peta, who at first mistook them as the babaling child like animals before feeling their Achilles heel being torn out by small serated teeth. “Aaaaagh why!!! We wanted to free you why is this happening!!!”

The female peta member cryed out, before falling upon the floor. Before looking up at the ashy grey fured creature with swirling and uncaring eyes like that of predator. It responded back with words that did not show child like demeanor it spoke like a normal human tone that sent fear across her face as it spoke.

“We see you as food.” Before her and the others were set upon by this pack of 40 fluffies dragging them down as the woman struggled to fight them off one tore into her throat as they swarmed as she stared up at the rainbow dash fluffie that had spoken before while the cries of her friends fade.
It had smilled a toothy grin like that of a jackel as the rest of them had consumed the fools and soon made their way out of the facility and into the of silent swamps.

[ X-files theme starts to play]

April 1st 1993, Washington D.C. at the building of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, if the office of FBI agents Fox Mulder & Dana Scully who have,
received paperwork of a incident repot in Georgia
that several memembers of peta have been local.
Columbus Ga, chapter were found dead with chunks left along parts of the remaing bones.
“My god Mulder, what the hell happened here?”
Agent Scully said as what she saw were tattered,
remains of the the members of peta.

The sheriff cutt off Mulder with a simple answer,
“Seems ol summer here released some critters that, were keen on having a bite to eat after all this was a lab for testing rabbits and whatnot?”
The sheriff stated before looking away to spit.
Mulder retorted “l don’t think it was the easter bunny that did this Scully, what ever the hell that ate these peta activist to be least meadium to large canine like animals?” He stated as he noted.
The reamians of Summer McLain, as the forensics
team was putting what was left into containment bags. Scully looked at a chewed femur of one of the victims before placing it in a biohazard bag.

She looked back at Mulder and spoke to him in a retort, “Well Mulder what ever had killed these teens and really did a number i mean all the animals left were the nose and lips of the victims… And frankly i rather not be on the front end of what did this kind of damage. And going over the log books they didnt have anything that was canine, nor feline just rodent and… equine?”

Scully’s response was that of confusion due to the facility did not have the proper cages nor stables that met the prorper condtions to house horses, while her partner Mulder had decided to press one of the researchers of the facility, trying to pry an answer for was held here in containment. Warehousing, " Hey you?" Mulder said as he approached a researcher, who turrned to face.

Him with a simple “y-yes?” he responed with to the Federal agent, as if he was thinking of what had happen last night while staring over his shoulder of the hazmat team cleaning the remains that stained the floor, he seemed pale at the notion of what had happen the following evening could have been him. “Sir?” Agent Mulder spoke up once more, gaining the attention of the researcher who soon focused upon him again.

“I’m sorry just it has been a long morning today.”
He said, “You have to understand everything that-happen last night was safe an secured there was never to be a accidental deaths the security team dhould have walked the premises these peta-activists! They should have not have not entered here it was supposed to remain as prototypes…”

He stammered as he faced the cages of what once had been contained, as he breathed a heavy sigh of exhaustion. “This wasn’t supposed- happen…” He return to facing agent Mulder along with agent Scully, who has now accompanied them. “What wasn’t supposed to happen?”

Angent Scully asked, with a raised brow as if there was some guilt to the situtation behind his words.
He closed his eyes and soon spoke once more, “I-rather we discuss this out side of this building. Somewhere safe from the corporate ears. I fear-that i would be placed in danger if i speak here…”
As he walked them outside to the parking lot while writing down directions to local bar on the south side of columbus.

“The bar is called the white horse Inn, meet me there tonight by Ten o’clock. If i am not there by eleven o’clock, ask for jim the bar owner i will leave him a key to my home, please know that.
Hasbio has eyes and ears in this town, jim is not on their payroll he’s only man i trust if anything he’s the only one you can trust the cops here. Have been paided off for the things we have done…” They stopped speaking as another reasercher had approached. "

" Miss Samantha i understand that we need to comply, with agents mulder and scully but you must know that we need to deal with damage control now. The field team has ventured into the surrounding swamplands to retrieve the subjects but now we must take inventory." The man spoke as he held paperwork in one arm, while peering at them with squinted eyes. " apologies sir." She said as she walked away.

[Meanwhile in the swamplands A small group of fluffies chattered to each other about their new situation of being outside.]

A sky blue unicorn fluffy with purple mane spoke as if he knew what to say the ones who cried about last, night’s harrowing event after that involed all the babbehs dying due to the naivety of their situation.

“Wast dark times was wero wirst time being fwee,
Nuone eba fwee fwuffy hab many sadie time in bad sowwy boxies by dummeh huumins wwell. Maybe nu swamanfa she good bestestesh huumin, but wwhen fwuff rook bwack to see the nice waddy who fweeb ush dey…” he stopped as he recalled the night prior as he was last of the normal stock to leave the facility.

Tears welled up from his eyes for a second before shaking his head. “We fweeb nao nu mor hurties, nu more owwies nao fwuffies fwight da fwuture!!” He shouted but all he got was silnce since the aftermath of last night was due to the wild life that lived swamplands had culled 25 percent of their numbers, since most of the talking foals either drowned or were killed by raccons, and coyotes.

Till a rustle from the bushes startled the group,
“Eeeek who dere nu huwrt fwuffy!!!” Cried Zero as he loosened his bowels unto the ground like the coward that he is. But to him and the others surprise it was a dusty grey snout that poked out. Which had soon eased everyones tension, " You am fwuffy?" He chortled as he stood up puffing his cheeks to look bolder.

But soon exhaled as his eyes widen upon seeing who it was that climbed out the bushes, with a low chuff was from an ash grey alicorn who stood with the ones from last night. It was the grey alicorn that stood before him, “it’s chu!!!” He shouted as he backed away from the new arrivals. The canibal fluffies lead by their grey furred leader, who stood tall amongst all of them, for it soon cleared it’s throat.

“You could stop with the baby talk, there is no humans for miles to hear us speak in a more, normal tone.” The grey alicorn said before sitting infront of the other with a smirk on it’s face, he eyed Zero who then adjusted himself and soon frowned before giving a response to the swirling eyed alicorn.

“Why did you and the rest of those freaks kill the, humans who freed us from the cages they were good humans like samantha, they wanted to help fluffies not hurt us, but you and the rest of them… Just turned on them like they were food, never could i think a fluffy could kill a human they will hunt us, for the rest of our sake they might decide to kill us all but yet here and ya mob are sitting with fat bellies filled with that poor girl and her… Friends meat, like you showed no kindness!”

Zero stated slamming a hoof down and eyeing them all with narrowed eyes and furrowed brows, before getting a response back from the alicorn a black earthie with an auburn mane soon stepped forward. From the left of the alicorn acting as a barrier between the two parties, he stared down the sky blue fluffy as if trying to instigate a fight. Then the ash grey alicorn spoke as if to calm, down both sides as before it escalated to fights.

“Thank you Khan, for stepping between us but i can handle this myself.” He said as he stood up streaching his wings, khan glanced back at the alicorn before spitting at the feet of zero but before he returned back to the left of the alicorn, he sized up the sky blue unicorn one more time.

“Okay, boss i will do what you say but this runt, better watch himself, if you get any idea of touching. Soris i will stomp you flat do you hear me?” Khan said as he moved back to the left of Soris, and stared down the rest of the fluffies that stood behind zero.

[To be continued]

2 Likes

The Xtra Chromosome Files

(post deleted by author)

Omg u commented thank you i am a fan of ur stuff, just i know this one is trash like my last ones.

Thanks for being a fan. I don’t think the writing is bad (you should have more confidence) but the subject matter is a little perplexing. I saw you mention in another thread that you wondered why your stuff wasn’t getting more engagement…I would say your topics of interest are a little niche.

(post deleted by author)

Like idk what to to do i mean, i can’t get my dlow in what i want, it’s just when i get an idea it falls flat on it’s face.

Text stories generally receive less engagement overall than other forms of content. My advice would be to work with simpler concepts and then start working toward bigger, more out there stuff.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

So where should i start, like idk a subject i mean just don’t waanna just spam snuff posts of fluffies getting like gang flayed.

I’m not really sure what would fit you best. However there’s a load of different stuff you can do that doesn’t just focus on mutilations. Maybe try your hand at smaller scenarios. Vignettes of the average day of a fluffy. Good, bad, neutral. I’ll be honest with you, people likely aren’t going to have the hugest amount of interest in what I’ll call things on a grander scope until you build an audience that recognizes you. It’s why your cannibal fluffy story got some interest while Project Hydra didn’t. It touches on more recognizable things with a broader appeal than some far-flung concept.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Just so you know, you can edit your comments. You don’t have to delete the comment and re-write it all :slight_smile:

You are right i should focus on the cannibal fluffies i think they are something that is not flushed out that offten. And now that fluffalos are taking light maybe i should think of a concept of a fluffy as well.

How?

The little pencil icon you see under your comments is the edit button

Alright, since you asked, I’ll give you my thoughts in the order they came to me:

Is there some other way to describe the victims than “members of PETA”?

Proofreading your peppers is a matter of the the utmost impotence

Read your work out loud to yourself to see if it sounds right

What led you to want to write about cannibal fluffies?

How can you have an episode of The X Files without The Smoking Man?

Nice use of naivety. I prefer the spelling naïveté, but that seems to be personal preference these days.

Watch your fluffspeak, you’ve got them speaking letters they canonically cannot pronounce, and words they cannot understand
(Fluffies never say “we” or “it’s”)

Watch for tone shifts. If you’re presenting the story in the fluffy’s own words, don’t immediately switch to clinical statistics

I cut myself on the edginess of the ending

Have you considered writing about a regular everyday fluffy?

I kinda did one just now caled cooking with meat pie, and tbh i was gonna introduce the smoking man / cancer man like in part two but i am probbaly gonna defuncted this project.

1 Like

Your writing style can use improvement.
(my own writing style can also use some improvement, so don’t take it personally)

I think you should lean less on previous media
and tell your own story

Doesn’t need to be gritty or awesome or scary
it just has to connect with people
You have to make something that people will want to read.

Take the weekend and look all around you.
And think to yourself
“What if there was a fluffy here”
How would that change things.

It can just be your everyday run-of-the-mill fluffy.
Don’t try to make it special yet.
Just think about how it would interact with the world, and the people you talk to.

It’s my personal opinion/headcanon that fluffies are never truly Cool.
They’re not Capable.
They’re not Competent.
They’re not Cool.

Tell THAT kind of fluffy story first, before you jump into writing episodes of X files

Also, use a laptop or a desktop to do your writing. Spellcheck will help you tremendously.
Because when we only have your text to judge you by,
we will judge your spelling. (And Grammar too, but that can come later)

If you want to get better at writing stories, you’re in the perfect place.
We’re like the Minor Leagues of storytelling, in a lot of ways. We’ve got some incredibly talented people here, that are pretty easy to talk to and get advice from.
Figure out who they are.

Read More
and then
Write More

1 Like