Their Place in the World (Not_A_Wise_Man)

25 Likes

Reminds me of chicken nuggets!

2 Likes

And from now on, that’s my cannon on how Fluffy kibble is made…

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

This gives me an idea.

A newborn babbeh becomes trapped in the sewage running off from a fluffy abattoir. It survives, somehow, and spends many forevers packed in with the unclean grease and death—hell, maybe some abuser finds a way to seal it in there, even. Isolated, stunted, and malnourished, it spends its life suckling shit for sustenance, hugging bits of dead fluffies for rapidly depleting warmth, and listening to the muffled screams from above, which it cannot understand. Due to its isolation and lack of nutrition, grease babbeh can barely speak, and when it does, it just repeats broken words from the world above in an attempt to comfort itself. It does not understand what or where it is, nor why it is there, and it’s broken fluffy programming attempts to come up with nonsensical explanations for its experiences. Though it grows up in the chronological sense, it remains mentally a terrified newborn and it’s body is so trapped within the shit and refuse that it hardly grows larger than it’s initial state. Grease babbeh is the nadir of fluffy pathos.

The end.

1 Like

Now get it pregnant and watch it lose everything.