Theme Week 005 - In Memory Of

Really looking forward to seeing what others do because my memories surrounding the booru itself are about as held together as a fluffy pony’s bowels.

1 Like

the good old booru, a relic of the old style internet now the fluffies have joined the more corporate internet whit it’s shine of civility, fluffies will never quite be the same again i for one will miss the freedom of the booru

3 Likes

I think you’re right.

I’m not happy to agree.
But you’re right.

1 Like

every thing has to evolve or die this web site is for the best for the fluffy community as much as i hate all the thin skinned people they are what the internet is now

5 Likes

That’s a fair opinion, and noted.

I expect a number of people will take the opportunity to use this theme week to show us what a Booru is supposed to be like.

I’m going to allow just as much as I can.
And you’re going to someone will find the edge
and fall off.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Hmmmm…

Torn on whether to push up my contest so it’s not competing too much for the production time ; or push back the due date so people can draw after this event.

Probably the later.

Great, my birthday shares the date of this anniversary. :sob:

2 Likes

I never thought you’d have a take that I’d agree with outside of the boxes being dumb.

Would re-draws be acceptable? As in if I make my own take/imitation of an image I love?

Yes, that’s allowed

1 Like

Just a couple days left to get your entries in!
Once October dawns, this theme will be closed

Sucks we lost all the comments made through the years

1 Like

Half the poster would leave if they read the old posts

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not

This is the internet. You can never be sure if things are completely gone.
It may just be that we can’t access them right now.
Hope is not yet lost.

2 Likes

I miss it dearly, rip all that was lost. And now I’m here, joy.

The best way to appreciate the past is to create fun for the people here with us, here.

1 Like